Chapter 6: aNxIeTy

We sat down at the top of the bleachers in a corner near the closest door. The principal had walked onto the stage an had started speaking, "Good morning students, a certain student had committed suicide over the summer due to an issue at home known as child abuse. Please, if your in the same conditions, contact someone immediately." I noticed Aryn had tensed up during his small speech but she had grabbed her bag and looked like she was about to leave. "Where are you going?" "Out of here." She frantically replied and snuck out. I was amazed and followed her, but I noticed that she was to fast and had already left... Being alone, that was something that triggered my anxiety more than being yelled at or dying could ever do. "She left me... Alone... Of course she did... I'm unlovable. Unworthy..."I felt hot tears streaming down my face and I tried to quickly rush to the nearest bathroom. 

I rushed into the bathroom but was quickly stopped by a familiar face, Aryn. "Wow, I'm surprised your found me, love." She looked down at me as my eyes where fixed on the ground. I looked up at her as she looked in my eyes she could see the worry. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine... Just stress." I blurted out quickly just wanting to cry quietly, like always. "No, that's anxiety. I know it better than anyone else in this bloody school." She smiled but it quickly faded as she saw I was still crying. "So, what triggers it for you? For me it's loud noises and being touched unexpectedly." I reached in my pocket and noticed the razor blade and touched it which normally calms me down. "Um... Being alone most of the time. That's... that's what triggers it." She had a small frown as feeling bad. She put on her jacket and it showed a small set of bruises on her arm. I quickly grabbed her arm and lifted her sleeve. Heh, Taekwondo really does have its perks. "Aryn, what is this" She looked a little flustered that I did that, "First of all, ow." She pulled her arm back from my hand, "Second of all, it's from Dylan, the bloody bloke doesn't know when to stop." As good of a liar she is, I could see through it.