Chapter 18: Jail house

We left for my house so I could grab the keys and drive to the jail. "Do you wanna change first?" She didn't look so good, maybe a bit distracted. Normally, I can read her emotions but I couldn't right now. So I asked her again, "Aryn?" She turned toward me, "Yes, love?" I felt a little scared. This man hurt her so much and she still wants to see him. "Do you want to change before we go?" She smiled, "Yeah. I'm just... A little tired." I didn't know if she was telling the truth or if she wasn't. I was just confused. "Okay..." I opened the door to my house and we quickly rushed in. I changed into some black jean shorts with a white tee. I put on my "Panic! At The Disco" cherry bomber jacket and took my hair out of the bun I made sure to bring the small globe with me. I came out of the bathroom and Aryn changed into some ripped jeans and a red tee. I put on my thigh high socks and shoes. We rushed out as I grabbed the keys to the car. I tossed them to Aryn and we got in and left. There was complete silence on the way there. I couldn't help but feel a tension when she was driving.

We came to a stop in front of the station, we got out and was on our way inside when she collapsed. Aryn, she feel and just collapsed. I ran inside, "Help, my girlfriend, she collapsed outside... Please..." Just than, some officers went running out and got her, the tension was rising, I could feel it. Everything was fast paced, one of the officers called the ambulance but they laid her inside and empty cell... Next to where her dad was. He got up and spoke, "Hey there, kiddo." It was Bill, I knew it. I took out the globe but he said something that made me question myself, "Trust me, you don't wanna do that." I smirked, "Oh, yes I do." I took it out and put it close to him, it sucked him in and I laughed. The body of her father collapsed but he soon got up. He saw Aryn. "That little whore." I paused, looked at him. "You! Your a terrible person! You killed your wife, rape your daughter, your not affected by any of it! All your do is use and abuse people! You hurt her! You deserve to rot on this Earth and suffer for what you did! You-!" I was cut off by a soothing hand rest of my waist. It was Aryn, she was awake. I looked down, ashamed at myself for causing a scene. She sat down again but feel asleep fast. But I think she passed out.