Chapter 7: PE

We went to math but as boring as it was to her, It was fun to me since I had already learned all this and slept. But when the teacher asked for the packet that she had given to us, I just handed it to her all filled out and complete. I had Science next whereas she had Social Studies. We met up after for recess and headed for PE.

 Aryn and I where in the locker rooms and changed. I slipped on a pair of shorts out of my ripped jeans but put my jacket back on since I didn't want anyone to see my "cat scratches". I looked back at her but she was still not changed. I noticed she was talking to someone on her phone as someone had called. I presumed that it was her dad as she called him dad but later continued calling him sir. After she had hung up I had asked her, "Who was that?" "Just my dad." She replied with a smile but with a small bit of fear in her eyes. "Why did you call him 'sir' instead of 'dad'?" I looked at her with a smile, "He's a retired military officer." I looked at her a bit concerned, "Are you ready?" She asked me, "Your not changing?" I asked curiously, "I only needed to change my shoes." We went and left to run the mile for the year. I watched as Aryn sprinted ahead while I kept up with the rest of the group. She slowed down and jogged next to me noticing my loneliness. "See anyone you like? I have been told this period is were the hot guys are." I looked at her as she showed off her skill and started jogging backwards. "Not really." I raised an eyebrow as she looked at me with a grin, "Too bad I had to come along and ruin the view." I laughed lightly at it but just like that, we were finished running.