14

"We're moving now!" Jack yells as he takes a video of the moving trees outside. He must've posted on his story before he closed his phone and stared out the window with a goofy smile on his face.

"On the road for two hours and he's already driving me crazy." I say, hoping someone will pick up on it. Jack pretends to be sad but tries to hide his smile.

"Aye, you got it!" I say and hold up my hand for a high five.

"Got what?" Jonah asks when Jack high fives me. "I don't get it."

"I'm driving her crazy." He puts an emphasis on 'driving'. "Cause you know, we're driving?" Jack's eyebrows are raised and he smiles widely along with me. Zach puts his face in his hands and leans his head back.

"That was literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard." The words come out muffled through his hands but laugh nonetheless.

"Don't be a Thomas the Lame engine!" Jack says happily. I laugh.

"No! These aren't even good! Stop being proud of them!" The boys pick up on the real joke and start laughing at our stupidity.

"C'mon! Get up and we can bus a move!" I say as Jack and I jump on the couch in the main bus area. We jump up and down beside Zach but he sits there unimpressed.

"You two are so stupid!" He says.

"But you love bus!" I laugh so hard at Jack's pun and the guys all laugh along with us.

"You're DRIVING me to crazy town!" He yells.

"Hey did it! He made a pun!" I jumped down from the couch and Jack and I hold hands as we jump around like little children.

"No! I didn't mean that! I take it back!" He says exasperatedly. I look up and find Corbyn filming our madness and smile.

"I'm sorry this was a train wreck." I say to Zach and he groans loudly.

"We're not even on a train!" He looks at me but Jack and I just continue to laugh with the others. Eventually, Zach gives in and we all become six laughing idiots (1D10T5) on our tour bus.

"I am happy to announce that our first show as a group was a success!" David yells and the boys and I cheer together. "Choreography, rhythm, crowd, singing, everything was on point! Good job everyone!" He yells and we all join in a group hug.

Our first ever show was in Philadelphia and may I just say, we smashed it. This tour is just over a month since we are a new band, but we promised to give our all in each and every show no matter how many people show up.

Our meet and greet was short because there weren't many people there but it was still really nice. We saw most of the people from the limelight and I don't think any of our smiles left our faces. It was great being able to meet our supporters.

After we took our last picture, the guys and I were allowed to head back to the tour bus.

I will always remember our first show and it suddenly hits me how grateful I am that these boys brought me in as one of their own.