19

"Hey, beautiful." I smile at the girl standing before me, she has a huge smile on her face. We were doing another limelight before our show in San Francisco right now and I was honesty in a really good mood, lee usual.

"Hi." I pull her into a big hug and who I'm assuming is her mom records us on her phone. When I try to pull my arms away, she keeps holding onto me tight. I laugh softly and pull her back into the hug.

She's small so I pick her up and hold her in my arms. She squeals but holds onto my neck as she wraps her legs around my waist.

"How old are you?" I ask her.

"7." She mumbles and I laugh.

"You're 7! You're so cute!" I yell but not too loud. She giggles slightly and pulls her head back so I can see her face.

"She's a big fan of yours." Her Mom says and I turn to her.

"I can see. Thank you for supporting us." I give her a big hug and set her down again. She smiles and her mom tells her they have to go or they won't see the other boys. I say goodbye and she waves, heading to Daniel next.

"Max?" I turn around and see a girl in her early teens.

"Oh, hi." I smile and she grins back.

"Can I give you a hug?" She asks.

"Of course!" I yell and pull her into my arms. I see her friend filming us with her phone when we pull apart. She motions to the bag and the girl I just hugged takes something out.

"So I now you don't really need this, but I found a book that made me think of you."

"Hey guys. Who's book is this?" Jonah says, walking into the main area of the bus, holding up the book. We all look up, except for Zach and Jack who are playing Fortnite like always. I see the cover and my eyes widen.

"Ah, you don't need to-" I stood up quickly and tried to grab the book.

Fuck Jonah's height. He held the book above my head as I reached up for it.

"Hey, a fan gave me that! It's not like I bought it!" I yelled.

"Let me see..." he examines the cover and I groan in frustration.

"No, Jonah! I swear-"

"'How to be a Daddy: the Adventures In Starting a dd/lg Lifestyle.'" He reads the title and by now, all the boys are looking up.

"Jonah!" I reach up to grab it again.

"Why would you need this exactly?" He questions, a smirk forming on his face.

"A fan gave to me, now give it back!" I yell but he just holds it higher.

"Hey let me see." Jack says, turning away from his game. Seriously?! THIS is the one thing more interesting than their video games!?

Jonah throws it to Jack and I try to run over to grab but I feel arms around my waist.

"I kind of want to hear this." Corbyn says.

"Corbyn, let me go." I beg but he holds onto me and rests his chin on my shoulder. I sigh and Jack opens the book to the first page.

"Chapter one: Caring for your Little."

"Okay! Alright, you've tortured me enough! I'm burning that book!" I yell and the boys start bending over laughing. Corbyn lets me go and I don't even bother grabbing the book. I walk back to my bunk in embarrassment as they are rolling on the floor, laughing so hard they start to cry.