16

"I've discovered something! The iPhone11." Jack walks over to the big screen and presses his ear against it. "Hey, Mom!" I pause the video and laugh at him. "Lemme see!" Jack walks over to me and I show him the finished product.

"Instagram." We say at the same time. I post the video to my story and we start walking over to the boys, laughing at our video.

Today was one of our off days and we decided to just walk around. Of course, we're lazy and it's way to hot so we walked inside a mall we found.

"Oh, I wanted to ask your opinions on something." I grab their attention and they look at me.

"Yes, your outfit is absolutely gorgeous, darling!" Corbyn flips his wrist and starts taking like Edna Mode from the Incredibles. "Just look at it! The black skinny jeans, oh, the bright black shirt! And are these shoes designer!?" He asks and kneels down to admire my all black Vans. I shake my head as he places his hands on his face in mock disbelief.

"Darling, you must simply tell me your secrets!" Zach joins in.

"Little bit of help from our stylist. But I owe it all to whatever the hell I find in my closet." I answer in the same voice.

"Ah! Simply magnificent, darling!" Jack slings an arm around my shoulder and we laugh, continuing to walk.

"No, really. I wanted to ask you about something." We continue walking but I know they're listening. They put on straight faces and I look to Jack, placing a hand on his shoulder. They all look concerned and I keep a straight face.

"Can you poop on me?" I ask in a serious voice.

"Uh come on!" Jack yells, turning away away from me and rolling his eyes. The boys laugh and Zach gives me a high five. "First this joker and now you! I thought you were better than this, Max." Jack says, pointing to Zach and looking at me.

"Okay but seriously. I wanted to ask." They look at me ONCE AGAIN and I decide to actually tell them. Can the music be a bit more instrumental? I'm not saying like heavy guitar and drums and whatnot but I thought we could make it less... electronic. A bit more real, you know?." I've been thinking about this for a while and I've never been sure about how they'd react. I mean, pop bands aren't alway notorious for actual instrumentation, even if we all play them from time to time.

"That would be cool. We would need to talk about this with David and our next producer though." Daniel points out.

"Where would we get drums and whatnot though?" Jonah asks.

"My old band used to use this studio. They have all the equipment we need and we all know how to play instruments. If you don't know, I can play drums." I answer.

I hadn't noticed for a second that the guys had stopped. I turned back around and stared as they looked at me in shock and confusion.

"Old band? Are you cheating on us?" Jack pretended to be offended and Corbyn shot his head toward him instead. I ignored it though cause I was now realizing what I just said.

"Oh Uhhhh..." I didn't know what to say so I just trailed off. What do you say in this position? Just then, Zach grew a smirk on his face.

"What is it called?" He asked. The others looked intrigued as well.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna tell you chuckleheads." I scoffed and they started walking with me again.

"Come on! You get to see our old music." Jack whines like a child and playfully pouts. I laugh and shake my head at him.

"Okay look," I turn to Corbyn when he speaks. "You don't have to tell us now, but we want to know. I think it's only fair since we barely know anything about your past." He says. I'm surprised when I hear him be so serious. I sigh.

"I guess that is fair. I will tell you... eventually." I look straight at him and he smiles.

"Pinky promise?" He holds up his pinky to me. Instead, I turn my hand and link my thumb with his. He looks at me confused.

"Thumbs are stronger than pinkies." His smile gets so big and we let go and continue to walk, still staring at each other. I look at Corbyn and just marvel at his beauty. I've always loved his smile. I like everyone's smile but I can almost always count on Corbyn's to be there. Just seeing him smile makes me so happy.

"Oh my God!"Jack yells, breaking us from our stare. "You two are so fucking adorable! My heart just melted into a pile of heart fondue!" The boys and I just laugh at him and continue to walk around.

I fee Corbyn's hand by mine but he doesn't really do anything. I frown and out of no where, grab his hand. He makes an adorable weird noise and I smirk as he looks down at me. I keep looking forward and we continue to walk.

We then got in an escalator and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I feel him place his chin onto of my head and we hold this stance until we get to the bottom. I think I had drifted off for a short second, he's just so comforting. I mean, it's hard to stay awake when you've been walking around all day and you find yourself being surrounded by the scent of sweet cinnamon and vanilla.

Corbyn and I break a part after a bit. It was like we were resting before breaking out into a tornado. The five of us start running around like lunatics, making jokes and puns here and there before we decide to leave.

"Hey Corbs." I look over to him and he smiles goofily. "I have something to tell you." I wave him closer to me as we walk out of the mall and he does.

"Maxamillion Blair witch project sterling silver, you better do what I think you're gonna do." Jack says and grabs Daniel's shoulder dramatically, stopping all of the boys as Corbyn and I stand in front of each other.

"If you call me that again, you'll be a sad boy." I warn him. He looks scared and we laugh at him.

"Okay Bean. I'm gonna tell you something very serious." He pouts adorably. I reach up quickly and pinch his nose, putting my thumb between my index and middle finger. "I got your nose!" I taunt and run away.

"Hey! I need my smelling holes!" He reaches up and grabs his nose(or where it would be if I hadn't took it) before running after me. "Viva las Nostrils!"