8

"Are you sure you're okay being alone for Christmas? You can always go with one of us." Jonah says, giving me a hug. We pull away and I look at them.

"No, I'm alright. Spend time with your families. I don't know how they'd like a random girl sitting in at dinner." I laugh and then hug Jack next.

"Are you kidding? My mom would love to meet you." He says in a hushed tone.

"I'd mess up immediately." I whisper back and we pull back from the hug. I smile, assuring him and Corbyn comes up to me. He pulls me into a big bear hug. I burry my head into his chest and he rests his chin on my head.

"Call us for anything. I don't like leaving you alone a sit is, I don't want you feeling completely alone." His hand holds my head and I nod so he knows I hear him. I pulls arms back but he holds onto me tight.

"Corbs." I say but he keeps me in the hug. "Bean, I have to say bye to Zach and Daniel." I remind him and he finally pulls back. "It's only a week." He pouts and a smile quickly before giving him a peck on the cheek. He blushes but I turn to Daniel. He grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm the closest to LA, call me first if anything happens." I laugh and pull away. Daniel smiles.

"I'm not gonna set the house in fire or anything." I smile and he just shrugs.

"Ya never know." I shake my head jokingly and finally then to Zach who had glossy eyes.

"Aw, Zach." I pull him into a tight hug and he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm going miss my big sister." He says softly. "I'm gonna miss my little brothers. But you get to see you family, your little sister." I smiles when we pull away and he rubs his eyes.

"You're right." The guys have all finished their goodbyes with each other and we all stand in the middle of the airport.

"This is sad! Group hug!" Zach yells. We all laugh and pull into a big group hug.

"Guys, it's only a week!" I yell.

"Shh, it's still sad." Jack says, patting my head.

"Okay, my flight leaves soon. We need to get going." Jonah says and we end our last hug before they all head off into the airport.

They head off to see their families, as my only family leaves me alone again.