17

Andy Biersack^

"Thank you so much, Cincinnati! You're doing amazing!" Jonah yells into the mic at the end of our fourth song.

"Hey, Max." Jack grabs my attention.

"Yeah."

"Isn't a certain celebrity crush of yours from Cinci?" He smirks and my eyes widen.

"I doubt anyone will even know who he is." I mumble into my mic. Jack, don't you dare.

"Nonsense! You guys know who Andy Biersack is, right?!" He asks. The crowd isn't too big but there are some cheers from the audience. I sit on the ground and curl my knees up to my chest, burying my head in my hands.

"I literally hate you so much." I grumble into the mic.

"Who's this Andy Biersack I hear of?" Zach adds with a smirk on his face.

You see, Jack isn't as much of a night owl as me, but he and I could stay up for hours taking. We've talked so much, I honestly forgot I told him about my love of the singer of Black Veil Brides, Andy Biersack.

"He's gorgeous, back off!" I yell playfully. The boys laugh at me and I finally stand back up.

"It's true. I mean, he is kind of beautiful." Jack confessed. The fans went wild and were all screaming. When I told him about my love for Andy, Jack didn't really know who that was so I showed him a picture. I remember his jaw dropped and he took my phone to look closer.

"Right!? No one can tell me he's not gorgeous." I state. The boys are all laughing but I see Zach dying.

"What's so funny?" I ask him in the mic. He wipes his eyes and looks over to me from the other side of the stage.

"I'm just imagining Andy watching this and then you meeting him." He says and bursts out laughing again afterwards. Of course, this gets the fans going wild again.

"I don't care what he thinks. If I meet Andy Biersack, I'm going to lose my freaking mind."

"Okay, that's enough about rockstars. Let's get onto the next song, shall we?" Jonah smiles and the fans start going even wilder as Taking You starts.

After our show, we relax on the bus as we make our way to Louisville. For the couple weeks, I've been texting Aaron as much as I can. I keep telling him that I can't call because I don't want my talking to annoy the others and he understood just fine.

I was sitting on the couch and typed a hello to Aaron. As I said, I texted whenever I could, even when we were back at home. So I made sure to tell him when we got off stage.

He responded quickly. I told him about the show and the conversation about Andy. I may or may not talk about him constantly so Aaron obviously knows. I could almost hear his laugh as we texted.

The boys were all doing their own thing. Either on their phones or laptops. I looked up just to make sure I wasn't missing out on a conversation but quickly returned to Aaron.

A- how much longer are you gone?

M- two weeks

A- Ugh.

A- can I just see you now?

M- you know I can't make that happen

A- well when you get back, we're going to a have an amazing time together😏

My eyes widen and I stare at the text, wondering why he would send that.

M- if you're suggesting what I think you are, you know I don't want that yet

A- yeah but why not? the two of us would be great together

M- I just don't want it

He and I had breezed past the topic of sexual encounters a few times. Each of which, I would say no and he would just forget he ever asked, ignoring it completely. Aaron never forced me and I know he never will but I know he was antsy. I just refuse to give up what I don't want to lose yet.

A- when will you just let it happen??

M- when I'm ready

A- when will that be???

M- when it happens.

M- why are you so... jittery?

A- I'm not. I just think a boyfriend and girlfriend should just be able to do that kind of stuff

M- I really don't want to talk about this

A- You're so difficult sometimes

Why is he being like this? Aaron usually drops it as soon as it starts but he just won't quit. And now he's insulting me.

M- you're so pushy sometimes. Look, message me all you want but I'm not responding. Goodnight, Aaron.

I shake my head and lock my phone before grabbing my book and heading to my bunk.