Chapter 26

"OH MY GOSH AMY!" She jumps off the couch. "I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE!" She grabs her phone but I grab it right back out if her hand.

"No. You're not going to tell anyone." I order.

"But-"

"No but's! How upset do you think Hunter would feel if he found out he was having a kid through someone who wasn't me? I'm not going to do that. The only reason you know is because you were here when it happened."

"But-"

"No!" I say again. "You're not allowed to tell anyone okay? And if I find out you did then I'm not letting you buy anything for it."

"Ughhh fine! But you better tell him tonight!"

"I'll try." I laugh and sit back down on the couch. It hits me that I have no idea what to say. "Oh my God how am I going to tell him? I mean what do I do? Don't I need appointments? I have nothing!"

"Hey don't worry about that now. I know there are offices and stuff in Nashville. I'll find a couple and let you choose. You just relax. Think of what you might say and write it down of you have to!"

"But I don't even know where to start."

"Honey that's what Pinterest is for!"

I nod and we grab our laptops off the island in the kitchen. We both search Pinterest for a while, but everything she shows me rhymes and stuff I know he won't understand. I would have to explain it to him and then it wouldn't be funny or cute anymore.

After an hour or two I find something that he will understand. "I got it." I turn the laptop towards her and show her the sign the woman was holding up.

"That's perfect." We both smile at each other. I turn it back towards me. "Well," she says clapping once. "What are we waiting for? Lets make a sign!"