Chapter 20

"I can't do this I'm going to throw up." I look back at Taylor with worry in my eyes.

She throws her hand at me with a 'whatever' face."You'll be fine!"

"NO! MY DRESS IS GOING TO BE COVERED IN VOMIT! I CAN'T WALK DOWN THAT ISLE ALONE!" I start shaking, and sweating. I'm fanning myself with my hands.

"Honey, you won't be alone, trust me." She turns on the fan so I'll quit messing up my makeup that she did.

"What?" I let out a breath.

"Just trust me."

I hold my the bridge of my nose in between my index finger and thumb."Taylor really I don't need any surprises right now."

"Well," she says fixing the flowers on my bouquet. "I promised someone I would." My head shoots up towards her.

"Was it Hunter?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

She smiles devilishly. "I've said too much already. Just, just breathe. You have 5 minutes."

I keep cussing under my breath because right now thats all I can do. Would you fucking calm down. Chill the fuck out you're fine. You're fucking fine.

~~~~

"You ready?" Taylor whispers.

"Noooooo!" I reply sarcastically.

Taylor walks out, then her little sister who throws the peddles. Then it's my turn, alone. Me. All eyes directly on me.

I walk out and turned left to walk down the isle and I see all the band guys standing a few feet apart from each other along the isle. First is Matt, I link arms with him and walk a few steps. When we get to Andy, Matt lets go, kisses my cheek, while Andy links my arm with his. This repeats with Devo, then Steve. I'm laughing and smiling from ear to ear, I'm so happy they all care enough to do this. Steve finally brings me to Sam, Steve kisses my cheek and me and Sam start walking.

"You ready?" He whispers.

"Is that a trick question?" I ask back. I look at Hunter for the first time since yesterday. The butterflies come back just like they always do when I look at him.

"Good luck." He kisses my cheek like all the other guys and runs up behind Hunter because he's the best man. I take a deep breath and take Hunter's hands.

~~~

It's vow time and I'm first. I pull out my card and just start shaking and crying again. I have the preacher hold the mic so I won't drop it, because Lord knows...

"'Hunter'," I start to read, then stop. "oh my gosh I'm crying already." The whole church kinda laughs as I go back to the card. "Okay, 'I've written this over and over but couldn't find the right words to say. If I said everything I wanted to we would be here for a few years. I feel like there are always tears rolling out of my eyes, whether its crying because I'm scared, or I'm overwhelmed, or I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. Either way you're there for me. We have been through a lot together and I- I may not have a biological family, but I defiantly found a family. When I first met you I thought, I wanted to be a butterfly, not have 8 million fluttering in my stomach. I still feel those butterflies every time I look at you. I've never felt," I have to stop for a second and catch my breath. "Safer, than when I'm with you. I have never been happier than when I'm with you.'" I'm about to burst then Hunter lets go of my other hand and wipes the tears off my face. I start again "'I feel whole, when I'm with you and' I'm so sorry!" I laugh at myself through the tears.

"Hey, you're doing great. Take your time." He whispers and rubs his fingers up and down my arm.

"'I can't explain the love I have for you. All the late night drives, sleepless nights, coffee runs, the hilarious phone calls all are what keep me going. You're not my dream guy, you are better than any guy I could ever dream up. I love you more than anything in the world and I can't wait for us to start this - roller coaster of emotions of a life together.'" I put the card down and just looked at him. I slip the ring on his finger and wipe my tears one last time.