Chapter 11

"Sam try calling him."

"No, don't. He won't answer."

I give him a look "No shit Sherlock." I try to brighten the mood to cheer myself up, Sam looks at me and raises his eyebrows and I raise mine in return.

He smiles, giggling a little and returns his eyes back at the road. "Hey I don't need your sass right now Amy!"

"Okay but seriously do you have any idea where he is?"

"If I knew where he was do you think I would be driving you around right now?"

I glare at him again "Shut up!" I punch his arm as he rolls down the road.

~~~

We kept driving until we end up back at the apartment building in Sam's car.. 4 hours later.

"Amy, I'll try and call him when I get home. I'll pick you up tomorrow so you can get your car."

I smile, trying to hide my tears. "Okay, tell me if you hear anything. Thank you."

"No problem." He drives off as I walk up to the door.

As I reach the glass doors, I see Hunter's SUV in the reflection. I quickly turned around but he isn't in or around it so I run to the elevator, but it doesn't come fast enough. Without even trying I sprint up the 6 flights of stairs. I fly to the door and I can barley get the key in the lock my hands are shaking so bad.

Once I finally got the key in and turn it, I almost bust the door open. I just need Hunter, thats all I want right now is for him to hold me and tell me everything is okay. The knob hits the wall really hard but I don't care.

"HUNTER?!" I scream. I pause and hear crying from our bedroom. I throw my bag on the couch and bolt down the hallway. "HUNTER I'M HERE."