Chapter 31 (FINAL CHAPTER!!!)

"Hey," I hear Hunter say from behind me.

"Yeah?" I sit my coffee down and turn to face Hunter who's now right in front of me. I smile and put my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me while I nuzzle into him.

"I was thinking about something."

"Okay...?"

"Do I make you feel... like a butterfly?"

I almost say what again but I know what he means. "Hunter, from the day we first met, you have made me feel like one."

He looks down at me so I unnuzzle. "Alright Butterfly, c'mon." He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. "I love you more than anything in the world."

"Even more than music?"

"I would give anything to just never leave you." He crawls next to me and kisses me for a good 10 minutes. I pull back and scoot up next to him.

"Me too." I whisper and fall asleep in him arms, right where I belong.

~~~

So about 8 or 9 years ago, if a guy came near me, I would go into survival mode. I have changed so much in a way that I can't explain. The universe works in weird ways, but let me tell you, it gets better. Maybe you don't marry Hunter Hayes, but it will get better. I promise. You can think that the world is over, but there is someone that truly cares, or will care. But you won't know if you don't hang on. Pain is temporary and its demanded to be felt. Hard times will come and go but there will always be someone there with you, whether you know it or not. So take a chance, be yourself and NEVER EVER change into someone you're not.

Make sure that you find someone who treats you like a butterfly. Who knows? Maybe there's one in your heart fluttering and waiting to come out.

So that's my story, and I hope you liked it.

~ Amelia Hayes