Chapter 16

He's nearing the end of the show and Taylor is about to jump out of her freaking seat. She grabs my hand. "Here comes the fun part."

I roll my eyes and just look up to the stage.

"And now," Hunter says into the mic. He can barely get two words in at a time with all the screaming. He looks back at the guys and nods. They all put down their instruments and hop off the stage coming straight towards me.

I turn to Taylor. "What is happening?"

She winks "you'll see." She backs up a few steps.

The spotlight is right on me. Steve and Devo pick me up and put me on their shoulders while Matt holds my back. I'm clenching Steve and Devo for dear life so I won't fall but I'm so embarrassed and I'm laughing so hard I can barley use my muscles. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I yell over the massive cheering behind me.

Andy and Sam take my hands and pull me up on the stage while Devo, Steve and Matt climb back up. I barley touch the ground before Sam and Andy pick me up. They carry me over to Hunter and finally put me down. I cover my mouth just laughing as the crowd was going nuts and saying 'awww'.

"You look... So amazing I cant even, doesn't she look perfect?" He ask the crowd. They go nuts again. Sam taps me and hands me a mic.

"Will someone please tell me whats going on?!" I ask into it.

"Well," Hunter says. "I wanted to sing you a song."

"Oh really?" I say and just keep laughing and covering my face with my hands. I don't like being on stage.

"Yeah, come here." He starts walking up to his piano.

As we walk up I pull on his arm to look at me. "Hunter I'm scared, I - I cant have all these people looking at me." I start to walk off but he pulls me right back up.

"Hey, look at me. Just look at me." I look down at my feet. His hand touches my chin and brings my eyes to his. "Remember when we danced in that arena stage?" I nod. "Remember what I said?"

"Forget them. Right now its just you and me. Nobody else?"

"Exactly, those people aren't even here." He kisses my forehead and leads me back up. He sits me up on the piano.

"I heard that you might like this song and I wanna play it, for, I wanna play it for you. okay?"

"Okay... What we just had a fault in our stars moment."

He lets out one burst of laughter with the rest of the crowd. Then he starts playing, I hear the first few notes and I immediately lose it.

"Our love is unconditional
We knew it from that start
I can see it in your eyes
You can feel it from my heart
From here on after
Let's stay the way we are right now
And share all the love and laughter
That a lifetime, will allow
I cross my heart and promise too
Give all I've got to give to make all your dreams come true
In all the world you'll never find
A love as true as mine"

I cover my mouth and wipe the tears from my eyes. That's my all time favorite love song by my all time favorite artist from my all time favorite movie.

As he finishes up he lets Andy take the piano part. He keeps singing and leads me down to the front of the stage. My eyes never leave his. I know if I look into the crowd that they will all see my dinner and some people in the front row will be wearing it, so I just look at him and cry.

"And if along the way we find a day it starts to storm,
You've got the promise of my love to keep you warm.
In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine,
A love as true as mine."

I can barely breathe at this point. My hands are shaking like crazy and I thank God Taylor gave me water proof makeup. "OH MY GOSH HUNTER!" I yell so he can hear me, I can barley hear myself think, but he's used to it.

"I love you more than anything in the world and I wanna show everyone how much I love you." He picks me up, spins me around, then brings me down enough so I can kiss him just before spinning me again. He almost falls so I tell him to put me down, I feel bad for all those people that are clapping that long.

I look at him and he had tears too so, I wipe his as he wipes mine. He kisses me again, before I walk off the stage he says "Amy," Everybody starts to stop clapping because their hands are probably stinging.

I mouth 'what'.

"I love you." He smiles and I dramatically blow him a kiss. I have Sam and Andy help me jump off the stage so my dress won't go up. I go back and sit down next to Taylor. He looks down at me and I just look at him and laugh. I don't know what else to do and I'm tired of crying.

"Okay," he finally draws his attention back to the crowd. "So I'll save you guys the clapping and just play the encore is that okay?" The audience keeps cheering. "Alright ONE TWO THREE.." They play Light me Up then close out with I Want Crazy.

"Alright Amy come back up here." I stand up and walk to the edge, getting lifted up once again. "I just wanted to say and tell them that you're a blessing and I love you and will always love you. I couldn't imagine how my life would be right now without you. I would probably just, I don't know but you make me the best version of myself. You changed my life and I'm happy to spend the rest of my life with you."

Well now everybody knows we're engaged so I just lift left my hand and smile. I don't puke because it feels like a dream. I look over at him, he gives one if the guys his guitar and runs back over to me. I jump and he picks me up. He spins around and we hit each others foreheads. He sets me down and holds my hand with one hand and my head with the other. I just kinda stand there laughing next to him. He says "Okay I gotta end this show come here." He grabs the mic. "THANK YOU! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! GOODNIGHT, I LOVE YOU!" He throws out some picks and hands some to me. I hit a girl in the face so I proceeded to apologized 50 times. "C'mon!" He pulls my hand and we wave as we walk off the stage.