Chapter 21

He laughs and jumps out of the car running around to my side. He open my door and help me out and up. I get to my feet and fix my dress while he helps me. He fixes the bottom of the back and as he comes back up he trails kisses up my spine. I smile and my back arcs as goosebumps cover my entire body. "Hunter stop. We need to go." I can barely get the words out because I'm smiling so big. He trails up to my neck then to my lips.

I back off slowly not wanting it to end. "Do we still have to go in?" He whines again.

I pull his tie and his lips meet mine again.

I pull back smiling and biting my lip. "Yes. But," I say pointing my finger up at him. "no whining at my wedding if you're over 10 years old. So it looks like your S.O.L. Hayes!"

He throws his head back and fake groans as I pull him to the front entrance. The DJ, also one of Hunters friends, announces our arrival. "PLEASE WELCOME MR. AND MRS. HUNTER HAYES!" We come and go right onto our 'first dance'. They start to play the song again.

"Amy," He leans down and whispers in my ear. "I wanna leave and get away and kiss you for hours."

"Yeah that would be nice, but this wedding cost me an arm, a leg, and a lot of sweat and tears so you better learn to like it and fast." I laugh and I look up at him.

"Fine, but only because I love you so much, I'll let you have your day."

"Thank you." I kiss him then lay my head back down on his chest.

He starts humming along with the words and all I want to hear is the soothing sound of his amazing voice. He starts to sing my favorite Elvis song ever. "For my darling I love you, and I always will." His little song ends the same time George's does. "I love you so much."

"I love you more."

He shakes his head and looks back down at me. "That's impossible."

"Is not!" I say as the people clap.

"Mmmm" he pretends to think then shakes his head "no not really." I laugh and pull to sides of his jacket kissing him. "Lets go and get this whole best man toast over with."

"Aw man I cant wait for this."

~~~

It's time for the toast and when Hunter finds out Sam has a slide show, he freaks.

"So," Sam says to get everyone's attention. "So, me and this," He pointed to Hunter. Hunter just puts his head in his hands laughing with Sam and everyone else. "Me and this dork, have been friends a very long time now. I'm the brother he never had." He clicks the remote and the first picture comes up of Hunter and Sam when they first met. Hunter looks over and loses it, as do I. Hunter always refuses to show me old pictures, he looks over at me and covers my eyes with his hand and I'm laughing so hard I can't pull them away. "Yeah, awkward teenage years." I finally pry his hands off my face as Sam keeps clicking and a few more come up. "The hairstyles defiantly have changed, drastically. Lots of things have happened in these years. BUT, there's one thing that I couldn't control. That I was even a little jealous about. A love that is so much deeper than our friendship." He pulls up a picture of me and Hunter talking at the coffee shop the first day we met.

"Sam!" We both yell.

"When did you take that? I thought I specifically told you not to do that!" Hunter asks. They both kinda laughed but Hunter is a little upset.

"Anyways! I obviously have known this kid for years. I have never seen him so happy and just loving life after that day. Even that night that he, instantly fell in love. He never stopped talking about you until you guys were official." I look over at Hunter with the biggest smile on my face, almost shocked. He has his face in his hands but even then I can tell it's redder than an apple. "Even after that, he never stopped talking about you. Amy you've changed all of our lives. I know you've changed Hunter's and I know nobody else in here is happier for you guys then me."

Taylor taps my shoulder. "He obviously hasn't talked to me in a while." She whispers in my ear. I laugh with her then draw my attention back to Sam.

"Hey, shush it blondie." he points to Taylor and laughs. "I love you both so much and I just, I love you guys so much and I didn't write this far so yeah have fun..? I guess I don't know I love you guys. LETS EAT!" We all sip the wine -and for Taylor's little sister, apple juice- then get in the line to eat.

~~~

After everybody eats, people go to the dance floor while me and Hunter sit in our chairs talking.

"Okay I'm going to dance. You comin'?" I ask with my hand out.

"You know I can't dance." He says awkwardly.

"No you can dance, you just can't dance well."

"Yeah well I don't need to make a complete fool of myself."

"It's your wedding too! You can do whatever you want!" I finally give up and walk to dance with Taylor and everyone else. Some guys I have never seen before come up to us with shots.

"Here, there's 3 shots for the bride!" I know it's invitation only so I just take them.

"Woooooooo!" After that I remember dancing to a few more songs, but after that it's black.

~~~

I wake up with the guy who gave me the shots coming towards me. I finally wake up all the way and realize I'm tied up and naked in some kind of storage locker. I looked to my right and see Taylor beside me who is with the other guy who has done the same to her.