Chapter 7- I'm Not Now, Chacha

Y/N's POV

"I HATE YOU!!! YOU JUST THINK YOU CAN COME IN HERE AND STEAL MY BOYFRIEND? WELL SORRY, BUT ALEX TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR LITTLE CRUSH, AND I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT!"   

For a second, I stare at Olive in shock.  Then, this shock turns from embarrassment to hatred.

"What?  He's NOT your boyfriend!" I snap back.

"YES HE IS!  AND YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!"

"I'm sure as heck NOT your boyfriend Olive," Enoch comes in.

"ENOCH!  COME ON!  JUST LIKE YOU SAID, SHE'S JUST GONNA LEAVE!"

"I'M NOT NOW, CHACHA.  SO GO AHEAD AND TRY ME!" I shout, getting into this brat's face.

"HEY IF YOU'RE GONNA FIGHT AT LEAST STAND IN FRONT OF ME SO I CAN WATCH!!!" Enoch shouts.

Olive glares at him, and then turns it back on me.  I flick Enoch on the shoulder, and he looks at me and smirks.  Olive pushes me, and I trip back, and I almost crash into one of Enoch's shelves.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I ask, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Olive, get out," Enoch states, anger in his voice.

"YOU'RE SERIOUSLY SIDING WITH THIS GRANDDAUGHTER OF A TRAITOR?"

"Yeah, I am.  Out, Olive," he says, grabbing her arm and throwing her out of his door.  Before I know it, my nails are digging into my palms so bad I feel blood trickling down my fingers.  I follow her out, and Enoch stands at his door, leaning against it and watching.  I take my fist, and I thrust it right into her shoulder.  She hits me, when I see Alex running up the stairs in the corner of my eye.

"STOP!!!" Alex shouts at us.

Enoch comes over and grabs the back of Olive's shoulders, and Alex runs in front of me and grabs my wrists.  I break out of her grip though, and I punch Olive in the stomach, an amazing non-moving target.  Olive kicks me in the shin, and Alex comes in the middle of us.  A couple seconds later, Miss Peregrine runs of the stairs, being dragged along by Horace.

"What on Earth are you children doing?"

We all stop, Enoch lets go of Olive, Alex looks down, Olive starts crying, and the blood that was dripping down my fingers is all over my palms and knuckles.  Clearly, I look like I'm the one who started the fight, but I didn't, technically.  Olive started screaming first, and she also started hitting first.  Let's just hope Enoch, our only witness besides Alex who didn't see the start of it, will take my side.

If looks could kill, Olive would be dead.  I glare at her, cold and hard.  I rarely ever get this mad at someone, and it's all over Enoch, some 100 year old guy I met literally less than a week ago.  Miss Peregrine walks over, so she is standing in front of us.  Olive holds on to Enoch's arm, and all he does is glare at her.

"Y/N started it!" Olive tattles.

"What?  No I didn't!" I defend.

"Miss Elephanta, go to your room.  I'll talk to you in a minute.  You too, Miss Cooper.  I'm very disappointed in you two," Miss Peregrine scolds.

I walk back to my room with my head down, like a dog with its tail between its legs.  Olive storms into her room at the end of the hall, and I close the door to my room and I put my ear up to it to listen to what's happening.

"Y/N wouldn't ever start a fight," I faintly hear Alex mumble.

"I was there.  Olive yelled at her, and then starting pushing her for no reason," I hear Enoch say.

I didn't think that he would actually defend me, considering a few days ago he hated my guts, but here he is, saving me from who knows what punishment.  But I'm not complaining.  The more evidence we have that Olive started the fight the less time I'm in trouble.

I go over to the window, and I look down at the yard.  I see Claire and Bronwyn playing with their dolls, the twins fighting over a teddy bear, and the boys playing soccer.  Then, I clean the blood off of my hands with a couple tissues and a water bottle that was in the room.  After that, I feel a little better.

I sit on my bed, and I look around the room.  I sit there for a couple minutes, hearing the muffled voices of Alex, Enoch, and Miss Peregrine.  What is Olive's problem?  Why can't she chill the frick out for like, 2 seconds.  You know, I try to see things from her perspective, but it just doesn't work.

After about 10 minutes, Alex walks in.  I look up at her, and she laughs and shakes her head.

"I'm not now, chacha.  So go ahead and try me.  Y/N this is why I love you, and you're not grounded, Enoch got you out of it," Alex laughs.

"Thank gosh, what about Olive though?" I ask.

"Grounded, 2 weeks," Alex grins.

I smile, and I shake my head.

"Now go get your boyfriend, I'm sure he wants to talk to you."

"He's not my boyfriend," I snap.

"Not yet anyways," she adds.

"Hopefully," I reply, and then I walk out.

I see Miss Peregrine knocking on Olive's bedroom door, and I see Enoch standing in the door way of his room.  I walk over to him, and I smile at him.

"Sorry..." I apologize.

"Eh, she deserved it," he states, and he puts his arm around me and leads me into his room.  He closes the door behind me, and sits back down at his desk.

Enoch's POV

I like the new girl.  She punched Olive, why wouldn't I?

She sits down on a chair next to me, and I go back to making the humonculi fight.  I don't realize that I still have my arm around her until she leans her head on my shoulder.  I look at her, and her smile is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Why did you stand up for me?  You've known Olive so much longer, and you hated me like, 3 days ago," she questions.

"Well, Olive has always been annoying and clingy, and I tell her to go away but she always comes right back.  I'm pretty sure she is like a boomerang," I explain.

"Oh," she sighs.

I watch the fight end, and I just leave them on the table.  I rest my head against hers, which is leaning on my shoulder.  This kinda stuff is new to me.  I don't usually cuddle with girls that I met a week ago, but she deserves it.  She said that she likes me, and to be honest I like her too.  I mean, she's adorable, she got rid of Olive, and she's single.  So there we go, 3 good reasons on why I should be with her.

We sit there for who knows how long, but it felt nice.  For once, I didn't feel forced into being a total jerk to someone.

A/N: Sorry I didn't post last weekend, I was super busy.  I'll try to post on this story more regularly, but I can't make any promises.  I wrote the first part of the story when I was mad at a girl from school, and I actually took all my anger out on the Olive character than the actual person.  And guys please, don't fight people.  It's not right to hurt others, but I had to use it for the story.  I'm not actually that violent, but hey, it's not my fault stupid Olive was being a little brat! -Luna Maine