CHAPTER 8

After finishing my work, I walked up to his room but stopped when I heard strange sounds. I rested my ear on the door and tried to listen.

  I heard a lot of groaning, moaning and panting. I wanted to ask if he was okay but that's when I heard a strangled moan of my name.

He was jerking off to me

The thought of Isaiah jerking off to me left a permanent smile on my face and confusion in my mind, why would he jerk off when I would surrender my ass and mouth to him anytime anyday? I continued to listen to his moaning, massaging my crotch in the process. I was getting hard, quick. Biting my lower lip helped to hold in my own moans. His voice became louder, he was on the verge of cumming. I quickly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I pulled my underwear down a bit and brought out my hard cock. I continued stroking and quietly moaning to his moans.

  The moment I heard one final groan, I knew he had came but I continued stroking, throwing my head back and rolling my eyes back. I shut my eyes almost reaching my climax.

  After a few seconds, I eventually shot my load and that's when I heard Isaiah's voice.

"Bad pup now aren't you?" he smirked looking down. I followed his eyes and that's when I realised that I shot my load on him and ..He. Was. Shirtless. I nearly drooled as I stared at his perfect chest and toned abs inked with numerous tatoos.

"I'm s..sorry" I squeaked making him lightly laugh.

"Cute" he scooped some of the cum off his tummy and unto his fingers. He brought his fingers up to my lips.

"Good pups clean up after themselves" he spoke in his usual hot dominant tone. I gave him a bashful but pleading stare.

   I nodded desperately and moaned as I took his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them, letting some saliva drip out from the sides of my mouth.

  He began to withdraw his fingers and I almost fell over as I leaned in on his fingers. He smirked at me and gripped my hair roughly, just like he always does, pushing my face unto his torso.

   I began licking his abs and then his chest, I noticed he still had some on his right nipple. I looked up with a sly smirk on my face. He quirked a brow and bit his lower lip. I smirked wider and got his nipple in my mouth making him let out a light groan.

   I sucked and nibbled on his nipple as his grip on my hair became tighter. He threw his hair back as I pinched his other nipple. He dragged me up to face him.

"Don't tempt me pup" he growled angrily making me shyly look down at his growing erection. I decided to tease him by slowly running my hand down his torso.

  His eyes followed my hand and I as I got closer to his crotch, I looked up at his face, it was red, he wasnt blushing, he looked enraged but his eyes were filled with lust. I assumed it was him teasing me with his dominance and grabbed his dick through his pants and he gripped by wrist and looked into my eyes. The dark lust in his eyes were sending chills down my spine.

"Don't" he said and let go of me before entering his room and shuting the door. I could now see a hint of anger in his eyes but this only confused me more.

"I..I  f...finished the ..w..ork" I said lightly knocking on the door.

"Leave the flash drive on the table in the living room and go" I could hear how angry he was and this only made me more nervous.

"G..go?  Where?" my voice shook as I almost burst in tears.

"Home!!" he yelled sounding angrier than before.

"Okay" I whispered as I began to sob. I walked defeatedly to the living room and dropped the drive on the table. I got in my car and just sat there before eventually bursting into tears.