CHAPTER 15

We had been driving for only a few minutes but I still couldn't get my mind off that employee with the stupid grin, I mean who does he think he is giving Isaiah those eyes and did Isaiah really wink or did he have something in his eye, either way I'm very mad but I'm not showing it.

"We're here" Isaiah said and I looked outside and noticed we were at my house.

"I thought we were going to your place" I said and he smiled and shook his head.

"I know you haven't been home alot these past few days" he said still smiling at me and bringing something out of his pocket. It was a kind of small remote. He turned it on and the familiar vibrations in my hole suddenly started making me gasp in pleasure and he just chuckled.

"I'll need my plug back" he said still grining at me and turning it off.

"Now?" I asked and he nodded. I reached for my hole and slowly took out the plug and handed it to him.

"Thank you, now I'd like to join you but I have something...... important to do" he said looking away and I nodded and proceeded to open the door.

"One more thing" he said and I turned to him before he continued.

"While you were plotting that poor employee's demise, I put in a pair of PJs so if anyone askes about the bag, just pull them out and say I got it for you to sleep in" he said handing me the bag and I nodded saying an okay before leaving the car, we both said our goodbyes.

  I walked into the house and I could hear mom singing Joyful Noise in the kitchen and Prim was just walking down the stairs, she gave me a wierd look before smirking and yelling out to mom
"Keith is home" she simply said and in two seconds, mom was in the living room with a tray of my favourite Cranberry muffins.

"I was gonna pack it up and bring it to you at work but since you're here, you can have them" she said shoving the tray in my face and I smiled and took it from her planning on finishing all nine in my room. I began to wonder if she had actually come at the wrong time and maybe see something she isn't suppose to.

"Thank you" I said and began walking to my room.

"What's in the bag?" mom asked and I panicked but remembered what Isaiah told me.

"He didn't have an extra pair of PJs so he got me a new pair" I said and pulled out what has to be the most embarrassing thing ever. It was a dinosaur onsie.

"You slept in that?" mom asked not even trying to hold in her laughter while Prim was already on the floor. I just sighed and left for my room feeling utmostly embarrassed

    I dropped the tray on my bed and cursed under my breath at Isaiah for tricking me, I took out my phone and noticed a few missed calls, voicemails and texts from Dex but I decided to deal with Isaiah first.

Why would you get me a onsie you Jackass

  I immediately erased everything because I was not looking forward to any punishments.

Sai❤: Haha...very funny

  Now, I could deal with Dex, so I listened to his voicemails first.

Hey it's Dex, why did you hang up like that

Are you mad at me

Did I do something wrong

*sniffles* I'm s..sorry

   I felt really bad for making him go through all this, now I went through the texts