CHAPTER 24

KEITH

  Dex had just left for his date ad that's when I headed upstairs hoping no one would ask me about home.

I checked my phone as soon as I got in his room and on his bed.

  I had over a billion alerts, messages and calls from Prim and Isaiah. I didn't have it in me to face Prim becuase of what had happened at home and I wasn't looking forward to anything relating to Isaiah so I ended up deleting the numerous messages telling me he wanted to talk to me.

  I later put the sound back on and immediately I did, I received a message from Isaiah, I wanted to delete it but then I realised that there was a video attached to it.

  It took a few minutes of mental debate before finally opening and watching it. It was footage of his house on the day I found him with the other guy.

...........

  I immediately left the house without even telling Dex's parents. I just began to walk to his house because it was just on the next street. I finally reached the house and I stared at it for a while before actually walking up to the front door and knocking.

The door opened almost immediately. He had a sad look on his face but I just had a blank stiff face.

He stepped out of the way so I could enter and when he closed the door behind us, we both silently walked awkwardly to the living room.

"Sit" he said pointing at the couch but I just walked other to a chair at a distance and sat.

  He just sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Explain" I said plainly holding up my phone which still had the video on pause. He just nodded and began explaining.

( Flashback in Isaiah's POV)

  Immediately I got home, I became worried about how much I was becoming too attached to Keith. I never got this attached neither had I ever cared for any of them as I do with Keith.

  Maybe I just need someone new to get my mind of him. I take out my phone and I call the Little Prince employee, I've forgotten his name so I just save it at 'L.P employee'.

......

After a few minutes, I hear a knock coming from my front door. I open the door and there he stood with a seductive smirk on his face.

"Come in" the sight of him didn't make me feel anything sexual though but I flashed my usual smirk that normally turned any guy on.

  He enters and closes the door behind. He begins walking over to me seductively, I became a bit scared as I began to step back.

"Don't you want me?" He asked with a childish pout.

  I stop backing away and smirked. He smiled at me before beginning to unbuttoned his shirt. As He undressed, I almost start to get hard as I looked at the clothes he wore under.

  He wore a glittery crop top with a bow tie to match, black thigh like socks with a garter belt and black thongs.

  He looked almost repulsive if not for the fact that I mentally placed Keith's face over his to keep myself from possibly vomiting. I walked over to him and picked him up from under his thighs and took him to the kitchen.

  I placed him on the counter and moved my face closer to his. I reached for his bow tie and caught it between my teeth.

I ripped it off his neck and spit it out at a random corner. I reached for his neck and began sucking and nibbling on his skin.