CHAPTER 7

I ignored my rumbling stomach as I put my sheets in the washer trying to clean everything up before the next morning. I finally got my sheets washed and dried but it was now too late to eat anything plus I lost my appetite a long time ago.

  I huskily walked back to my room with my fresh sheets and spread them before jumping exhaustedly on my bed. I wanted to reach for my plug to feel it but I stopped, knowing what I would do if I get even the slightest bit of pleasure.

  I sighed and looked at my parents picture and grabbed it, resting it up against my pillow, I just stared at it. I began stroking each of their smiling faces. I reached for my journal and began to scribble random stuff in

Hey Journal,

   Toady was my first day at work, let's see.. um
1. My hole was rimmed
2. I was fingered by Isaiah
3. He spanked me
4. I went to subspace
5. I touched myself and fuked my hole with a plug

   Today was definitely the most..eventful day of my life.

  Not knowing what else to write, I closed my journal and kept it safely under my bed.

》》》》》》

    With mom and dad gone on their usual evangelism, I was left at home with the beast herself, luckily she has one more day to go. I try to avoid her at all costs. I decided to microwave my dinner from last night because if I cook, I'd make noise and probably wake Prim up.

  I ate my breakfast in my room just to be safe. I unplugged my phone and went through my songs, I selected Palo Santo by Years and Years and hooked it up to a speaker before taking it with me to take a bath.

  I finished bathing and came to the hardest part, choosing clothes. I literally had nothing to wear. I chose random clothes and went with skinny khaki pants and a red Tee shirt with white converse.

  I unhooked my phone from the speaker and tucked it in my pocket before taking my dirty dishes and leaving the room. I tip toed to the kitchen and dropped the dishes in the sink.

"What are you doing?" Prim's raspy voice startled me and I screamed and turned to face her.

"Just taking care of some dishes" I tried to smile as wide as I could as I made my escape plan in my head.

"What were you up to last night?" She asked quirking a brow.

"W..what d..do you m...mean?" I stuttered which meant I was hiding something and she knew that.

"I'm pretty sure it wasn't mom and dad having wild sex last night, you were moaning, why?" she asked crossing her arms and giving me 'the mom' look.

"I stubbed my toe" I said and she looked down at my feet then looked back up at me.

"You don't seem injured.." she gave a dramatic pause as she circled me slowly as if analysing me.

"Besides..ahhh...fuuccckk...hardeeeerr...nggghhh...yyyeeesss... do not seem like sounds made by a person with a stubbed toe" she states perfectly replicating my voice.

"You're crazy" I scoffed walking towards the front door.

"You're masturbating" she said and I stopped and turned to face her with a smirk on her face and a terrified pleading look on mine.

"Relax, I won't tell, just keep it down or else mom and dad will arrange for your exorcism" she said grabbing an Apple and going upstairs.

  I left the house grabbing the keys and driving to Isaiah's place. I was almost there when I realised I had a message from him. I opened the message with my eyes still on the road.

Sai❤: As soon as you get in, get on your knees

   I reread the message over and over again trying to think of what I did wrong. I wanted to turn and go home but that's when I realised I had reached his place already. I parked and stood on his front porch nervously.

  I would occasionally raise my hand to knock but then I would abort. This carried on until I was almost in tears of anticipation. I mustered up courage to knock and he opened quickly like he had been standing on the other side just waiting for me.

   The door was wide open for me so I entered and closed it behind me. He looked upset so I immediately went in my position, bowing my head.

"You touched your self" he stated and I hesitantly nodded.

How did he know?

"Motion sensor" he said and I realised I thought out loud.

"There were a lot of violent and rigourous movements which could only mean that you fucked yourself with your plug" he said in his sweet dominant voice that always seemed to turn me on.

"I'm sorry" I squeaked hoping to calm him down even though he didn't sound angry.

"You will be" he said and gripped my hair dragging me to his basement, I was crawling on my knees the entire time.

   He punched in the code and the door opened. He closed it behind us and dragged me to a bench.

"Strip and lay there" I quickly obeyed as he walked towards the whips.

He's gonna whip me

  My cocked twitched at the thought of him whipping me, I wonder why. He came back holding a black leather whip.

"You're fresh so I won't give you the normal punishment" He said fresh like I was an object, it was demeaning but arousing.

"I'm giving you ten whips while you count out loud, lose count and I start all over" he stated and I nodded.

Whip

"O..one" my voice shook because it stung so much.

Whip

"T..t...two" I was on the verge of tears but I still remained strong.

Whip

"Three" I was very hard by now although I couldn't feel my orgasm yet but I was very horny.

Whip

"F..four" I was now in tears as my cheeks received the arousing abuse.

  The whipping continued and I didn't lose count till it was over. By now, I could feel myself slipping into subspace but I had to remain strong. He walked away giving me time to recover.

  I shut my eyes and tried to think of things that would reduce my boner.

Puppies

Barbie

Prime on her period

Lady Gaga

Kittens

Fluff...

  My thoughts were interrupted by a cold substance being massaged over my red cheeks. His hands were soft and so soothing. It felt really good. I was so relaxed that I accidentally purred, I slapped my mouth shut immediately it came out making Isaiah chuckle.

"Sorry for hurting you pup, but if you disobey me, I'll just have to punish you, this was your first time so I went easy, do it again and I won't hold back" he said calmly and spread butterfly kisses all over my ass before spreading my cheeks and kissing my plugged hole.

"You'll keep that in till tomorrow and this time do not touch yourself. No playtime today, I need you to sort some files" he said helping me up from the bench.

  I got my clothes on and walked with a semi hard dick out of the room with him. He gave me a flash drive containing the files I was to sort before I walked towards the desk.

  Sitting on the other side of that room was petrifying but I would learn to get used to it.

  I've been very sick for the past two days, I didn't even go to school..yyyaaayyyy...I've been on my bed wearing my sacred orange sweater and sweatpants.

   The stupid thing about my malaria was that I faked it to get out of some work then the next day, it became real..It's like the universe is punishing me