CHAPTER 9

It was now 6:30 and I had been styling my hair for the past hour.

Oh my god Dex was right

But I am still straight

I got ready in fitted jeans, sneakers, a tank top and a jacket. I received a text from Dex a few moments later.

Dex: I'm coming in?

Me: No...I'll be right out

I tucked my phone in my pocket, giving my hair some final touches before smiling at my reflection.

I left the house under the excuse that I was visiting a friend from church.

I immediately saw a grey car with tinted windows, I walked over and knocked on the window.
Dex brought down the window and he looked.. hairy.

"Woah that's a lot of hair" I said refering to his shoulder length brown hair.

"It was in a messy bun the last time, which you obviously didn't notice" he said smiling before coming out of his car and walking over to my side.

"Wow" he said eyeing me hungrily.

"My eyes are up here" I smirked pointing at my face.

"Sorry you just look so fuckable right now" he said so straightforwardly making me blush.

"Shut up" I punched his shoulder playfully.

"You look good too" I said smiling at him.

"Thanks, shall we go?" He asked opening the door for me. I just rolled my eyes at him and got in.

He skipped excitedly to the other side and got in. In a few moments, we were on our way to where ever he was taking me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked but he just smiled wider and ignored me.

I let out a sigh and turned to look out the window, the numerous houses we were passing, the moonlight shining on their roofs. I started to yawn.

"We are here" he said killing the engine. I sat up straight and opened the door and left the car.

I expected some sort of restaurant or diner or something but we were standing outside a house.

"My house" he announced loudly before dragging me inside making me nervous about meeting any of his family members.

"Don't worry, we're home alone" he said smirking and wiggling his brows at me as we entered.

"Gross" I said as he let go of me shutting the door and leading me inside.

"Faker" he yelled as he crashed on his couch. I chuckled and sat next to him.

"So" I said awkwardly breaking the short silence.

"I'll grab a two Fireballs so we can get our date on" he said smiling and jumping out of the couch and running towards where I assumed was his kitchen.

"So where is everyone?" I asked as he came back with the drinks.

"Parents are visiting my grandma and Natalie is at her friend's place for the night" he said sitting back down and tossing me my drink.

"So, about your complicated..." he dropped the bomb making my face twist into a pale frown.

"Well, I have a..." boyfriend? lover? Sugar daddy? I had no idea what to even call him at this point.

"A person who well...uh... does stuff...um..to me?" I sounded so unsure and so nervous talking about all the sexual things Isaiah had done to me.

"You're getting harassed?" he asked keenly analysing my expression, trying to read what I'm trying to say.