CHAPTER 22

"No" I said pushing him away.

"No?" he asked boiling with rage and I nodded with a lot less confidence than I had hoped and he just remained silent but the anger was evident in his eyes.

"You have no right to punish me, I'm not your pet, it's all your fault that I panicked and outed myself now my parents kicked me out" I screamed at him and his look soften but not with pity or sympathy, with humor, he was laughing.

"You made me homeless and you're laughing?" I said rather calmly.

"You made me a sinner" I said and he stopped laughing, he just frowned a little.

"I did not make you anything you weren't before we met" he spat and I flinched and remained quiet as he continued speaking.

"I didn't turn you gay, when this all started, you could've pushed me away but you didn't, you never tried to stop me. You're gay Keith, always have and always will be and if to you that's called being a sinner then you've been a sinner since you were born" he said spitting the venomous truth in my face.

"You're right, I was born a sinner, a mistake, cursed, useless, worthless.." I continued muttering abusive words at myself.

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry" Isaiah said putting both hands on my shoulders, I looked up and saw that he looked sincerely sorry.

"But if I was born gay, doesn't that mean that I'm a sinner?" I asked myself but he seemed to answer me.

"You're created perfectly, everyone is, no one has any right to tell you or any other person otherwise, besides, if you were a flaw, people should leave the judging to God. Keith, you are perfect and any one that's not able to see that should shove it up their ass" he said and I giggled as he wiped away my tears I didn't even notice before. He cleared his throat nervously before taking his hands off but before then, I swore I saw a glint in his eyes, it looked like....

Love

"Now, back to punishing you and that dirty mouth of yours" he said gripping my hair violently but with a warm smile on his face.

   I smiled back as he gripped my hair and began dragging me out of the the room, downstairs and into the room.

  He shoved me towards the bench and I laid facing downwards on it, he roughly dragged my pants down along with my boxers.

"Legs apart" he said smacking my ass at the same time making me wince.

   He stroked my ass a little before trailing it down to my crack. I whined as he stuck the tip of his pointer finger in. He pulled out before walking over to the vibrating dildos.

He grabbed a large one making me nervously bite my bottom lip. He walked back with a wide smirk on his face. He came in front on me and lowered himself so that we were face to face.

"Don't move pup" he said in his low dominant voice and his breath on my face made me blush.

  He chuckled at my flustered face before standing up right and walking behind me. I could now feel the head being trailed down to my hole.

  He rubbed the head against my entrance a little before shoving it in roughly and hitting my prostate making my my legs jerk.

Smack!!

"Don't move" he said and I bit my lip and nodded.

   He grinded the dildo against my prostate making me moan and shudder.

  He stopped and I took the opportunity to breathe but my breathing hitched the moment he turned it on.

  It was set pretty low so I could control my movements. He began cranking it up a little and my moaning increased, my legs began shaking and he smacked my ass with a paddle I didn't realise he was holding.

I winced and he chuckled, he left the vibrator in that setting and came to my face again.

"I'll give you fifteen with the paddle and you'll count out loud" he said and I nodded biting my lower lip.

  He began staring at my lip before looking up into my eyes. He brushed his thumb against my lower lip and pulled it out from between my teeth.

"I want to hear you moan for daddy" he said I swallowed a nervous lump down my throat.

Smack

"One" I had no problem because I could tell he was starting it with little force.

Smack

"T..two" the second one was a bit more painful and it hit the tail of the dildo making it jerk against my prostate a bit.

  It continued with each smack harder than the last, I was getting dizzy and was slipping away but I tried to retain my composure. I winced, moaned and whimpered making him occasionally growl like an animal.

  At the twelfth smack, I was already in a daze, I was drooling and staring into space, moaning and whimpering away.

..........

ISAIAH

  I noticed Keith go into subspace at the twelfth smack. I missed this, a strong boy who didn't just go into subspace on the fifth smack.

  He looked so beautiful as he drooled. Every time he moaned or made any other sound, my hard on would throb and I would growl like a hungry animal.

  I decided to finish the smacks even as he slipped into subspace. Afterwards, I turned off the dildo and slipped it out making him jerk a bit and fall off the bench, but I was able to catch him in time. He had came but I would let that slide.

  I carried him bridal style and took him to my room. I put him on my bed before coming downstairs to my Kitchen to get him a glass of water for when he regains himself.

  I went to the fridge to grab a cold bottle then I noticed something at a corner. I dropped the bottle on the counter and walked towards it. I bent down to pick it up, it was a bowtie.

It was his bowtie

  I panicked and shoved it in my pocket. I grabbed the cold bottle and poured it's contents in a glass before taking it upstairs.

  He was already sitting up on the bed. I just smiled and walked over to him. He didn't return my smile but I just shrugged. I sat next to him but he scooted away, I was confused so I tried to hand him the glass but he gently pushed it away.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I put the glass on the night stand.

"When I came back, I didn't see you, I got up to look for you in your bathroom but you weren't there so I came out, that's when I found something sticking out from under your bed" his voice shook as though he was about to cry, his eyes began to glisten with tears as he held something up.

Thongs

  My face went pale as he began sobbing quietly.

"It's no...." he interrupted me by yelling.

"Don't tell me it's nothing you liar, I saw you and that employee the other day outside your house, he was touching you and kissing you, when I tried to, you yelled at me and pushed away, you fucked him didn't you" he asked and I remained silent so he just cried more.

"You fucked him, he got all dressup up for you and fucked him!!" he shouted hitting my chest repeatedly as he cried.

"You lieing bas...." he stopped hitting my chest and began staring at my pocket.

  He looked into my eyes but I turned away in shame. He grabbed the bowtie and held it up.

"Did he put on a show for you, did he put on a show before...." I was silently staring at the floor as I heard him cry more.

"I quit" he said and walked out leaving me motionless just staring into space.

I can't loose him

Not now

Not ever