CHAPTER 10

I could feel the rays of sunlight peeking through the curtains and falling onto my face, so that's when I began to grogily blink my eyes till I finally opened them. I noticed I wasn't in my room and that's when I realised that I was at Dex's place. I sat up hearing someone in the shower and a tray of covered food on his trunk. I said a short morning prayer.

  After a few seconds, Dex stepped out of the bathroom, wet and with a towel round his waist.

"Good morning Keith" he said without even looking my way as he began looking for something in a drawer.

"Morning" I shyly said and he brought out his blow dryer.

"Breakfast is on the trunk" he said as he turned to smile at me before turning on his dryer.

"Thanks" I said and moments later a rythmic knock came from the door.

"Come in mom" he said as he turned off his dryer.

   The door slowly opened and a woman holding a laundry basket entered, she had Dex's hair and smile, not the stupid sheepish one he always pulls though, his actual smile.

"Hey Keith" she said and I got instantly freaked out at the fact that she knew my name.

"I introduced everyone to your sleepy self already" Dex said and I mouthed an 'oh'.

"I'm here with your clothes" and I looked down noticing I was only in my boxers.

"Don't worry, I made sure he didn't touch your.... places" she whispered to me but he heard so he playfully glared at her.

"Mother, his boxers needed to be washed too" Dex said using the worst British accent known to man.

"Child, you are a pervert" his mom said mimicking his accent.

"Not fair" he pouted again crossing his arms and his mom playfully rolled her eyes at him before turning to me.

"Here you go" she said putting my folded clothes on the bed.

"Thanks you Mrs Gable" I said smiling at her.

"Mrs? Ew, call me Mom" she said in an endering tone and I made a creeped out face then mother and son began laughing crazily.

"lol call me Karen" she said and Dex immediately face palms.

"I told you before mom, no text slangs in real life" he said and Karen rolled her eyes again before walking to the door.

  She twisted the nob and almost fell over as something pushed the door open from the other side.

"Decshy Decshy" a little girl came running to her brother.

"Hey Natie" he said picking up the cute curly haired little girl in a Mickey Mouse onsie.

"Decshy" she said excitedly pointing at her incomplete teeth. It was majorly adorable.

"Awwn you lost another tooth?" he asked her and she excitedly nodded before opening her hand and showing him a few quarters.

"You got a visit from the tooth fairy too" he said and she grinned widely as she nodded.

"That's amazing" she laughed and Karen finally went to them.

"Come on Natie let's go play" she said holding her daughter's hand and leading her out of the room as she waved excitedly at her brother while he waved back.

"So, you still have the plug in?" he asked and I flinched and looked up at him before nodding slowly and looking away.

"You don't want to take it out because he told you not to?" he asked again and I just reached behind to feel its head making him sigh and walk over to me.

"Maybe you shouldn't go to work today" he said and my head shot up at him.

"I do have choir rehearsals today" I muttered to him.

"Choir rehearsals?" he squinted in confusion.

"Super religious family plus great voice equals only boy in the girls choir" I said chuckling at the last part while he failed to hold in his laughter.

"Shut up"I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Girls choir?" he said as his laughter subsided.

"It used to be till I joined" I said and left the bed and moved towards the bathroom.

"There's a brand new toothbrush in the cabinet" Dex said and I nodded before going in.

  After a few minutes, I got out and saw Dex on his phone sitting on the bed. Wait a minute, that's my phone.

"What are you doing with my phone?" I asked sceptically and he looked up and kept his eyes fixed on my body still dripping with water.

"Holy fuck you're hot" he said licking his lips.

"You undressed me, how does my body still make you say that?" I asked chuckling.

"I have not seen a Keith with only a towel and water sexily dripping from his hair and body" he defended.

"Whatever, what are you doing?" I asked sighing as I spoke.

"Adding some sass in your character?" he said as he tapped away.

"Are you texting him?" I asked rushing over to him and looking at the screen as he scrolled up showing me the messages.

Me: Can't come to work today, I have things I need to do

Sai❤: Like what?

Me:Choir rehearsals

Sai❤: You don't rehearse all day

Me: Tbh I just don't want to come

Sai❤: Oh really?

Me: Yes Sai. Good bye

  My eyes widened at the screen then I looked at Dex who had a sly smirk on his face.

"Isaiah is gonna be very mad at me" I said to myself.

"Relax, he's either gonna be mad and give you a punishment ...." my face turned crimson red as I imagined how I would be punished for being such a bad boy.

"You lost me after the word punishment didn't you?" he asked sighing and rolling his eyes as I nodded shyly.

"You're cute when you blush" he said and I playfully glared at him making him laugh.

  I walked over to his trunk and had my breakfast, afterwards he took the dishes away. I grabbed my clothes and took them into the bathroom with me before putting them on.

   I walked out fully dressed before moving over to where my phone laid.

Me: when mom and dad get back, tell them I left for work from my friend's place

Prim😇😈: Okay

  I didn't want them to know that I was not going to work today because telling them would attract unnecessary questions I wouldn't be able to answer.

"I can't go home so what do you want to do today" I asked Dex was who busy putting his hair in a messy bun.

"I usually start by getting off to Gay porn" he said winking at me.

"Does everything about you have to be so sexual?" I asked with a sigh.

"It's either that or a playdate with Natalie and her friends" he said and I took no time to think.

"Small, Medium or large?" I asked and he blissfully clapped his hands.