CHAPTER 26

KEITH

  Immediately I bought what I needed, I headed straight back to Dex's place, luckily for me, the bitch's shift was over. Standing right outside were Dex and Jaden kissing.

I awkwardly cleared my throat and they nervously jumped apart. I just smirked and went in swinging the bag happily in my hands.

..........

"You will not believe where he took me" Dex said after swallowing the many strands of spaghetti he had stuffed in his mouth.

"Where?" his dad asked after sipping some water.

"Our highschool" he said and his mom giggled and Dex playfully glared at her so she stopped.

"He took me to the places I actually liked and I started talking about how I liked the places because I could escape from him and his friends..." his dad interrupted him.

"You were bullied in school?" he asked and Dex's mom nervously stared at her food.

"Duh, how would you know, you were never there" Dex spat at his dad and he just stayed silent and started nervously stabbing his meatballs.

"As I was saying, he finally got mad because of what I said and that's when he confessed that he only did it because he had a crush on me" he finished but there was still a lot of tension between him and his dad.

  We continued talking as we ate dinner but Dex's dad was still looking sad even though he fake smiled a couple of times.

     After dinner, Dex's parents cleared the table telling us that we should get to bed so we went to Dex's room.

"Where were you?" he asked hugging his feet to his chest and rocking playfully back and forth.

"I was at Isaiah's place" I said and he stopped rocking and let go of his legs and now putting on a serious face.

   I showed him the video footage and explained everything to him afterwards.

"If you forgive him then it's fine" he said with a sigh and I hugged him.

"Did you ask Jaden about the bet thing and having sex with you, I hope he gave a good explaination" I asked him and I knew he forgot because of how pale his face went.

"Later" I said and he nodded slowly. We cuddled till we slept and I was happy at the fact that he didn't ask about my house.

...........

   The next morning I woke up the smell of pumpkins. I opened my eyes and saw that the room was decorated with Halloween stuff.

  Dex was coming out of his bathroom fully clothed but he was holding a costume.

"Going trick or treating?" I muttered half asleep and he chuckled.

"No, Jaden is having a costume party" he said and I smirked at him.

"So alcohol plus cute guy equals sex at a costume party" I said and he playfully glared at me.

"I'm not getting laid" he said and I chuckled.

"Whatever you say, Gaylord" I said and he laughed.

..........

  Later that night, I was wearing my costume underneath a trench coat and I was heading for Isaiah's house in Dex's car since Jaden picked him up in his.

  I got to the front door and I nervously stood there taking mild breaths till I actually mustered the courage to knock but then I hesitated because I wanted to surprise him.