CHAPTER 30

It's the next day and I could tell by the harsh rays of sunlight that were shining on my face. I groan and roll over. I opened my eyes noticing the empty space beside me.

  My head snaps up to the door that was now being opened. Dex walks in with a blank face and his hair was a darker shade and it stuck to his face, shoulders and neck. Water was dripping from his shirt and he walked as though he was being dragged.

"Dex" I called out but he just kept walking to the bathroom silently.

"Hey" I said walking over to him and placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Why are you wet?" I asked and he turned to me.

"Why didn't you tell me about yout parents?" He asked and I froze.

"That's what I thought" he said and opened the door before slamming it in my face.

..........

I waited patiently with my face in my hands on his bed. He finally came out but immediately he saw me, he scowled.

"What are you still doing here?" he asked angrily and I just hiccuped a little before answering.

"I just want to know what happened then I'll go, I promise" I said and he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"It's laundry day and so I decided to go to your place to get you some fresh clothes, Natalie begged me to take her with so I did. I knocked on the door and Prim opened up, we got caught up in our conversation in the living room that we didn't notice when they came in, they found me sitting on the couch so they yelled at me spewing words like sinner, faggot, demon possessed boy and stuff like that, Natalie began crying so I held her and that's when your mom poured us holy water before kicking us out" he said and I turned away in shame, anger and guilt.

"They think I made you gay" he said with my eyes still staring at the bed.

"Now go" he said and I slowly got up before dressing up in the clothes I wore the day before.

"Bye" I said and he turned away with a cute little groan and I did my best to hold in tears and a chuckle before leaving his room.

  I assumed that eveyone downstairs knew about everything because immediately they saw me, awkwardness seeped into the atmosphere.

"Bye" Karen and Mark said in unison while waving awkwardly at me.

  I was about to leave when I heard Dex

"Keith wait" I looked back with a glint of hope in my eyes.

"Prim says to give her a call" he said and I smiled and nodded even though my heart broke a little.

..........

  I eventually got to Isaiah's place and I find him yelling into his phone again.

"Don't let her come here I told you no to....hey....I'll call you back" he was yelling into his phone but lowered his voice before ending the call when he saw me.

"Hey" he said and I shrugged before going and crashing unto the couch.

"What's wrong?" he asked bending down to the couch's level.

"I made someone I really cared about upset" I said with a heavy sigh.

  He remained silent as he kissed my forehead before combing his fingers through my hair.

"It's alright" he said ruffling my hair a bit before getting up.

"Since my little pet is so upset maybe I can make you feel better" he said and a smile sprawled across my face.

  I flipped over so now my back was on the couch. He had a very arousing smirk on his face.

"Today, I want to favour my bondage kink" he whispered loud enough so I could hear and this made my pants tighten.

  He began climibing on top of me making me even more excited. His phone suddenly rings and I roll my eyes as he fishes it out of his pocket. He looks at the screen and groans while I just face Palm and shake my head.

"I'll ignore it for you" he said and I giggled as he turns it off and throws in unto the centre table.

   He begins biting down on my neck making me moan out his name

"I...Isai...Isaiah"  he smirked against my neck and that's when the doorbell rings.

  We ignore it for a while hoping it would go away but it rang again

"We should get that" I said but he shakes his head and I was drawn into his trance once more.

  It rings again so I gently push him off so that I could sit up.

"I'll get it" he sighed and walked to the door as I get up to straighten my clothes and fix my hair.

"Isaiah" I heard a woman squeal so I look up and see a woman top of Isaiah on the ground. She was hugging him tightly and rolling around with him.

  She finally let go of him and got up while he followed seconds later.

"You must be the personal assistant, hi" she said shaking my hand vigorously.

"Hey" I muttered and she hit Isaiah on his chest.

"You hardly call" he groaned before she turned to me.

"What's your name sweety?" she asked with a warm smile.

"Keith" I said and he grinned widely.

"I love your name, I'm Monique, my husband must have told you about me" she said pointing at Isaiah but he just looked away the moment I glanced up at him.

"Since a man can't help his wife with her luggage then I might as well carry them myself"she said glaring at Isaiah before taking her luggage upstairs.

"Keith I.." he started but I shut him up with a hard slap across his face.

"It's over, it's all over" I said and storm upstairs and begin packing my stuff.

   After packing and shedding a few tears as I did, I came downstairs and see him kissing his wife. He looked motionless as she kissed him but I didn't really give a fuck at the moment so I, respecting the woman in front of him, left out the back so she wouldn't get suspicious.

I began walking and walking and walking trying to get one thing stuck into my mind.

I am homeless, once again and all because of the same man.

  I decided to give Prim a call

"Hey Prim" my voice cracked into the phone.

......

"You did what?!!" I yelled into the phone

THE END

Ik I'm a terrible, horrible and awful person but please hear me out, school starts in a day so I'll make sure to start a sequel immediately I'm free okay? Please don't hate me.

I'll try and update the first chapter of the sequel before the end of the month.