CHAPTER 27

DEX

  It was almost time for the party, I got in my costume, I was dressed as a tennis player, it was actually an excuse to wear some really tight short shorts in front of Jaden. He texted me that he was waiting for me outside so I quickly scurried out of the house after telling everyone a quick 'goodbye'.

  He was waiting for me, leaning on his car trunk. I easily whistled at his costume. He was dressed as a hot biker bad boy. He turned to me with a smirk which faltered as he gaped at my freshly waxed legs. I blushed as I turned and wiggled my butt at him.

"It's gonna be really hard not to fuck you at this party" he said and I giggled.

"Who says I don't want to get fucked?" he smirked as I walked to him.

  He pecked my lips and opened my door, I got in and he jogged to the other side and got in.

"You look really sexy by the way" I whispered to him and he laughed.

"Thanks" he said starting the engine.

"You're welcome" I said with a wide grin as he began driving.

.........

  We finally arrived at the costume party which was going down at a house that looked too big for a college student. Music was blasting loudly and it would be no surprise if the party were to be raided. It looked and sounded like a wild highschool party, the only difference was that the people were legal which meant, more alcohol.

"Is this your place?" I asked as he opened my door for me.

"Not really, my uncle passed and left it for me" he said and I just nodded as he outstretched his hand for me.

"Do you really want your friends to see you holding hands with me?" I asked and his smile faded and his hand slowly dropped.

"Is that really what you think?" He asked sounding very hurt and defeated.

"No, it's just that I figured that your friends from higschool might not approve" I muttered shyly starimg at anywhere but his eyes.

"Fuck them" he said and stretched his hand out again.

He had a hopefull smile on his face like he wasn't completely sure I was gonna take his hand. I did with a warm smile and he let out a small breath of relief. He led me to the front door and as soon as he opened it, I stumbled a bit as the loud music hit me.

"Turn that shit down" he yelled at some guy as we walked in, but he didn't seem to hear him.

"I'll be right back" he said letting go of my hand and heading for the source of the music.

   I awkwardly glanced around, I recognised some people from higschool but they were all mostly Jaden's friends, they were either members of his squad or just teammates from the wrestling, swimming or football team, the rest of them, I didn't really know.

"Wanna dance bubble butt?" I heard a guy from behind me I turned and his alcohol breath made me back away and I managed to fall over a couch landing on two girls who were making out, they were probably drunk.

  I just kept apologising and trying to get up but then someone grabbed my upper arm with a lot of force. I looked up and found a guy in a Jason mask. He was dragging me towards where I assumed was the kitchen.

  He shoved me unto a counter and several other guys gathered, I recognized them all and the the guy who dragged me took off his mask. The were all members of Jaden's squad.

"Looks like the little bitch boy showed up" one of them named Grey said and the all laughed bitterly.

"You come here to see how many dicks you can fit up your ass?" another named Carlos said this time and they all laughed again.