the unexpected kiss

Hello guys. Thanks for the silent readers.
Scene starts...
Ragini glares at laksh. But to her surprise he behaved well with her.
Ragini was confused by his action. She  keep on staring at him
Then the reality striked her that they were in engagement party.
All know them as swaras friends. So inorder to maintain that good name only he behaved well with her.
Then we both asked about swaras room. They directed us to one room.

While going, ragini get sudden increase in her heartbeat. She drown in some thinking and started to walk slowly.  She doesnot feel like this before. This is not the heartbeat of showing something wrong in her body condition. Its like she is going near her destination which she think that she had lost. But poor bachha didnt know that the destiny will make her reach that destination even she resist.

Laksh: hey u tortoise come quick!!!!!!
Ragini:  this noice of laksh made her to come to reality .
before she could utter something laksh dragged her fastly from that place.

In sanskars room.,

            O paappa what is this feeling. Why i am feeling heavy in heart? like i am feeling someone is in need of me.

Oo will cutie need anything. Is she ok or not. I have to clear it immediately. By saying this he took his mobile and dialled swaras number.......

See even he didnt knew what will destiny do to him...........

In swaras room,
        Swara was in deep thought. She let out the lone tear in her eyes. she closed  her eyes with determination and prayed to god.. "Ganesh ji if i really feel for laksh he should come infront of me while opening my eyes orelse i will decide that sanskar is the real soulmate of me"

                 To her surprise laksh  was standing at the door in open mouth that he cant able to take his eyes off from swara(guys according to me teju is the best even when she wore simple dress)

               Ragini shook his hand inorder to bring back to the reality.

    Before he could respond there was a sudden shock not only for laksh but also for ragini. That both of them opened their mouth and widen their eyes in shock.

         Swara hugged lakhsh.  she is sobbing. He came back to reality soon due to swaras cry. He reciprocated the  hug and patted her back genuinely and consoled her.

           Swara said that i love u laksh. I love u so much. Will u accept me. Will u be my hero.?

     Laksh said that how can i deny to u my jaan. They both hug each other inorder to bring them to the reality Ragini fake coughs....

               Hearing her voice swara came to reality. But laksh said that jaan r u rearing some donkey. If yes means dont bring that donkey to our house. Leave it in raginis house. See i feel that both are made for each other. Your pet and raginis voice are similar.........
Ouch.. Laksh rubbed his leg. He looked at the direction where ragini is standing and holding a stick in his hand.
She shouted at him and beated him with the stick while laksh was running all over the room.
Swara who was looking at them tried to suppress her laugh but she failed and she burst out into laugh.
But suddenly her face turned sad when she look at her phone which is beeping with the caller id sanskar.

Both of them stopped running when they saw the sad face of swara.
Ragini: Swara what happened yaar???
Swara:  ragu... ragu.... Wo  wo sanskar ka call hai what will i tell him now??
Will he forgive me??.....

Why can't he. He will. I will make him understand that u both are made for each other.

I will talk to him.

Ragini in mind:

First  i want to know about his thinking  about love. If he really knows the meaning of love  he will definitely forgive swara and laksh.

Ragini:  swara where is his room.

She directed her to sanskars room.
While she enters into his room she feels the race of her heartbeat.

                  Before she could make herself calm, there was a sudden feel of pain in her body but her sole was feeling pleasure. She thought to herself how is this possible?? feeling of pain and pleasure at the same time. My heartbeat which was rising few min ago was also increasing abnormally but i dont feel uneasy like before.  Am i really well???? i feel like heaven now.
Soon the reality striked her when she heard a male voice which is unknown to her but she felt that its familiar to her. Then she realized that a man was hugging her tightly like if he loose his grip i will fly like chiddiya.

     The feel of pain was due to his sudden bone crushing hug.

        But she felt that why she felt very comfortable in his embrace? ......

Her thought was interrupted by his words " cutie  r u ok? i thought u r in need of me. Did u? "

            He broke the hug and cupped her face without opening his eyes he  placed his lips on hers.......

By kavish....