Sankys pov........

Hai hello everyone......

Thanks for your warm support.

The scene begins when sanskar kissed ragini for a selfie...😍😍

After taking photo he drags her to the choli section without giving any chance for ragini to talk...

After they reached there, he left her saying that he will return in few minutes and asked her to select the dresses.

Sanskars pov:

   I think i had gone mad. I need to control myself. I even doesnt kissed Swara in her cheek once. When i saw ragini first i think she is my closest one. She is in need of me. So without thinking twice i kissed her. I know its blunder to kiss a person without even seeing their face. I am not that type of person who will kiss a person without their concern in public.(friends exclude his baby doll)

But she,  she is something different. She is driving me crazily. Really she is driving me crazily. First time i gave a lame excuse that i thought her as cutie. But exactly i thought she is in need of me.

Then after knowing her as swaras friend i asked for friendship. After the revealing of swalaks love i felt like i lost my pride. How can she love him?
I proposed her for really two years.

After struggling for two years only i got her. But that was ruined when ragini announced laksh as swaras lover(poor boy thinking ragini as the reason for his betrayal.) How can she ruin my happiness just like that. I dont want to lose anything. Then i challenged her to prove that swalaks bonding is stronger than my love. She accepted.(poor boy thats his ego not love)

      Then whenever i saw her my mind and heart is going out of control .
I always feel the urge to taste that chubby cheeks. I did it. Its not me. She is changing me. Really i dont know what will she do whenever i kissed her. So after kissing her i would escape from her like giving her i dont care like look.

In shopping mall too  i kissed her in cheek. When she caught my wrist i think she is going to create some problem. So without giving her chance to open her mouth i kissed her  and left the place.

Then in shopping mall too, i teased her about selecting sherwani. I definitely know she will chose the less attractive sherwani for me. But i gave that to laksh.

  When she found my plan and got angry na no no thats not even a angry look its its like she really looks like a doll. My doll only my doll.

     Whenever i saw her getting anger towards me i felt only to tease her.
Her glare is really not a glare. Its something like a babys glare. She is so cute. Wait wait. This is what my real problem is. This girl na..

   I even started thinking her as cute. But i called swara as only cute right.
God what is happening to me.

  Sanskar stop thinking of her. Go and focus on your mission swara

Pov ends...

When sanskar reched there he saw ragini is selecting dresses for her.

Sanskar: Baby doll. Do you selected dresses for yourself? Do you need my help?

Ragini: I dont need your help. Stop calling me by that name. Who are you to name me??

Sanskar: Dont you know who am i to you?

Ragini: you are my challenger.

Sanskar: only challenger???

Ragini: yes.

Sanskar: I think someone had made friendship with me. Dont you remember?

Ragini: But i lost my friend there itself.

Sanskar: Oho comeon baby doll
But i didn't lost my friend. So come like a good girl. I will help you to select the dresses.

Ragini: I dont need your help and friendship

Sanskar: I am not asking you but i am ordering you. Because you have to act according to my words.

Ragini: But thats  infront of swalak only right.

Sanskar: Did i mention like that?

Ragini: What do you want?

Sanskar: Hereafter dont you dare to question me. You got it.
By saying this he dragged her to the mirror with some dresses she had selected.

Then he started placing dress on her and started commenting like this color is so bright, this not suits you, this design is not perfect leaving our princess in confused look.

She fell into deep thought.

       What he think of himself. First he challenged me that he will break swalak realation.Now he is addressing me as his friend. How he thought that i will remain as his friend after knowing his intention

But the mistake is not his. I know the pain of losing our loved ones. But swara didn't loved him. He has to accept that. I am not going to let him break their love and his heart. One fine day he will accept that. I hope so.

Sanskar: Ragini this color suits you. Go and try this.

Ragini:  I dont want this.

Sanskar :See i dont like repeating myself.

Ragini: Even me too.

Sanskar: You are testing my patience. Go and change orelse i know how to make you to change.

Ragini: Dont always blackmail me by that promise. There is no link between my dress and the promise. Moreover i am not any doll to act according to your words. You got it.

Sanskar: Exactly you are my baby doll. Who said there is no link between this?Go and change and come. Then watch the drama.

Ragini: you are  really Bandar.  What will you do if i didn't go?

Sanskar: I dont mind of dressing you. You want me to dress you baby. Comeon shall we?

Ragini: you idiot, bandhar. Dont you have shame to talk like this?

Sanskar: If you didnt go and change in 2 minutes i dont feel shame to do that.

Ragini: Go to hell.

By saying this she pulled the dress from his hand and went to the trial room.

Sanskar: so cute😘😘😘

After changing, she came.
She wore royal red color choli exactly like an angel. He forget to blink for a second. Now for a change his mouth was left open.😜😜😜

Take care loved ones.

By
Kavish.

Do share your opinion. Bye lovely friends..