Boys shopping

Hai friends.... Thanks for ur comments.

Here comes the next chappy........

While driving sanskar is looking at ragini only. She feels uncomfortable instead she never gives a damn look to her.
Swara(In mind): why the hell is that sanskar is giving that look to ragini  like she is angel. He even complemented her as cute. He usually call me as cutie. But today he never take my name from his mouth.  Never taking his eye off from her. She is not much beautiful than me. I have rejected him. He must worry for that and he is not giving me any heed like i never exist. He is behaving strangely.
(Strange na she only rejected him and chose laksh over sanskar.)

Sanskar pov: Omg why this ragini never giving me a damn look. I am here complementing her.  i said that she was cute. Yes really looking cute when she fought with someone. Her single pout make anyone to fall for. O comeon sanky focus on the mission swara.

Raginis pov: what he is thinking?? why he has to talk in favour of  me. Whats running in his small dangerous brain. I never thought that he would do like this.  stupid  ragini this is because of you only. why  do you promised him that you will help him. You can do anything sanskar. But at the end you are going to lost. Its raginis challenge.

After travelling for few hours they have reached the mall.
First they went to select dress for gents. (Our sanky and laksh are well aware of girls shopping. So they told  girls that they will first select for them. Both ragini and Swara agreed instantly. They looked at each other and smiled. They decided that they can have the look of the dress. If they like the collection there they could go further orelse they can go for other shops. Poor sanskar and laksh unaware of their plan😕😕😕)

Laksh: sanskar i am really confused yaar what should i select.
Sanskar: laksh dont worry. I am here na.
Sanskar asked the shopkeeper to show some sherwani. As they are in the most popular showroom they got many new collection.
Sanskar: Have a look at these clothes. You select some sherwani after that we would go for court shoot session.
Laksh agreed
Laksh: bro i  really dont know what to select. Always ragini only select my dresses.

Sanskar (in mind): Why the hell he always has to depend on ragini. He dependent on her for even dresses too. Even she is also selecting dresses for him.😠😠😠😠

Laksh: bro... Bro i want to know which dress is the best. Will you take these dresses to ragini and select the best. She is the best in selecting dresses. Her choice always suits me. If i go and ask her directly she will make fun of me infront of swara that i even dont know to select dresses. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  bro. Pretty plzzz........

Sanskar: ok laksh. I will go and ask her. You go and have the look at court session

Laksh: you can also choose some dresses right.

Sanskar: i already bought some dresses for the function. But unfortunately i dont get the chance of wearing those dresses in my function. So i will wear those dresses in your function.
Laksh felt bad for him. He understood that he is the reason behind his sorrows. He muttered sorry

Sanskar: Hey dont say sorry. Its ok you go and select some courts. I will go and ask ragini
Laksh nodded.

In the meantime, swaragini looked the girls session. They didn't liked much. They decided to go to other shops.

Swara liked one choli so she went to see that. Ragini was sitting in the bench by typing something in her mobile.

Sanskar came to her.

Sanskar: Ragini.

Ragini: you. What do you want now???

Sanskar : Never talk to me like this. You remember that you have promised to help me.

Ragini: ok now say what you want
Sanskar: Thats like my good girl. Ok look which sherwani suits me???
Ragini: why cant you have eyes or brain. Choose whatever you want.

Sanskar :My angry bird, i dont know which dress will make me to look handsome. So that i look dazing. Then i can easily win my challenge right. Remind your promise.

Ragini faked the smile and chose the dress which is less attractive.

O ragini thanks for the selection.
Wait i will be back

Ragini laughed victoriously. Doesnt he uses his brain? How could someone reject that red sherwani which is damn good. I purposefully rejected that. Poor he believed me.

Sanskar and laksh came to ragini.

Laksh: Bandhar thanks for the selection.

Even you had selected dress for sanskar. Thats look good.

Ragini: ok laksh go and pay the bill and come.

After paying bill,ragini asked  laksh to  show her his sherwani.

Laksh: you only selected the dress for me na, then why are you asking.

Sanskar: hey laksh show her. She is very eager to see her besties sherwani. Ragini you can also have the look of mine. 

Ragini glared him and got lakshs packet and widened her eyes.

This is the sane sherwani which i chose for sanskar. He gave this to laksh. Ha ragini its your mistake to believe his words. This laksh idiot even doesnt know to select a dress.

Then she saw the dress of sanskar and shocked. This is the same sherwani which i rejected. He is better player now i agree.

Laksh: ragini where is Swara???

Ragini: she went to see the dress.

Laksh: Ragini  you guys wait here. I will go and have water.

After laksh left,

Ragini: why you exchanged the sherwani???

Sanskar: Because it is made for me.
He said with attitude

Ragini was fuming .sanskar came near ragini and told in her ears that your choice is good.

By saying this he kissed her right cheek and muttered thanks.😘😘

Ragini widened her eyes. Already she felt gooseblums all over her body when he lightly kissed her earlobe.

Now he even kissed her cheek.

When sanskar was trying to move she held his wrist.

He turned to her and narrowed his eyebrows. Then his expression suddenly changed into a smirk.
He approached her and kissed her left cheek deeply yet carefully without harming her.

Then he came near her and whispered  Remember the PROMISE

She became numb for a minute.
She lost all her strength infront of him. She stood there like a statue.

He left her and went towards a door.

This was witnessesd by a pair of red shot eyes.

By
Kavish.