Action For His Love

Hello buddies....

The scene begins....

Ragini:Are you sure that you want to execute this plan?
Sanskar:Uff baby doll this is hundreth time you are asking, I said na I want to do this.
Ragini:How come you are getting this like ideas?
Sanskar :Basically I am an intelligent, so you no need to get astonished with your husband,baby doll.
Ragini:Did you think that I praised you? bandhar, idiot...
How can you get like this idea? I will die with shocks that you are giving me.
O god why should I end up with this idiot.
Sanskar :Ragu, please don't worry dear. I will look after everything just act according to me.
Ragini :Ok...
Sanskar:So sweet, my baby.
By saying this he pecked her cheeks.
Ragini:Why are you calling me baby, dear like that.Then stop kissing me.
Sanskar :I am practicing dear. This is needed for our acting na. You should get used to this baby doll. And most importantly I will call whatever I want. Because I only have the right to call you like this .
As you are my wife now, I have all rights on you than before. I will do whatever I want at anytime and anywhere.
Even you don't have the right to stop me.
And about kisses,..

He kissed her both cheeks hardly expressing that he only have the rights on her.
The possessiveness of him is very well got conveyed to her in that kiss.
And you should know this as well I can kiss you wherever  and I think you didn't forget our first meeting too so... If you forget means also I don't mind to make you live that moment again..
Ragini :you...
She started hitting him while he runs hurriedly as his angry cat  is chasing him right...

Then the scene shifted to raginis mansion where shekar and sharsmitha are in  serious discussion.
Sharsmitha :What will we do Sanskar? She married against us then she has the rights to transfer this property to anyone's name.
What will we do now?
Shekar:Shars, I know about her. She is not that much brave enough to do like that. She is afraid of us. I think by now they were run from here.
And about property you don't worry I will handle it.
Sharsmitha:But you see that boy  na I think he is dangerous for us. If he come and claim the property means what will we do?
Shekar:Who that boy whom she claimed as her husband. He looks like a kid and here you are saying that you are afraid of him. He is not that much strong and clever, you don't worry about him. If he do something like that then I will handle him in my own way. You don't worry dear.
Then Shekar while going through the newspaper got a glimpse of Sanskar and aadharsh with a subtiltle as "YOUNG BILLIONAIRES"
Both faced each other with a shocking expression...

An hour later...
Ragini comes into that mansion cryingly....
She ran into shekar and fall down on his knees...
Shekar :What are you doing ?Now what drama you want to create?
Ragini:Sorry papa.
Sharsmitha:where is your billionaire husband?
Ragini:He is not my husband.
We just played a prank with you. Actually he is my friend.
He is so rich. So I thought to introduce him to you papa. If you make him close our business will get a betterment too.
So I though to introduce him to you. But he said that he want to prank with you guys so that he could get to know about you. As this will make him to get a opinion on you.
But you insulted him badly.
But i convinced him somewhat by saying that all parents will react like this when they know that their daughter married without their concern.
But he is stubborn that you bashed me with cheap comments.
He didn't knew that you hate me. So he thought that as a huge matter and standing outside. If you go and convince him means he will agree to give some contracts to us.
Both the gold diggers went towards the door hurriedly like they were running in a race.
Ragini who witnessed this chuckled.
O my god save these idiots  from my  crazy husband.
Did I say my husband?
😍😍😍
Sanskar who played games in his phone till now, started his acting by keeping his face ferrocious. 😉😉😉
Shekar:Sorry sir, we didn't expect you to be a business man. We thought you married my daughter without my concern , but now only I came to know that u are here to give contract to us.
Sanskar:But now I think I should not give contract to you.
Shekar in panicked voice:Why sir?
As their business is floating nowadays they immediately need some high contracts.
As the property is on raginis name they will get access to it only when ragus husband transfers their property to them.
How can laksh marriage with ragini will give them their property?
Is he on their side?
Or is there any mystery beyond this?
Sanskar :I dont like to keep any business deal with the one who don't know how to treat their daughter.
Shekar:I said na sir, this is because of misunderstanding.
Sharsmitha too pleaded him with fake words.
Ragini who came there...
Sanskar: Sanskar see i said na they will apologise to you if they know the truth. Please consider their point of view.
Sanskar:ok Bab.. Ragini for you I will try to give them some projects. But I will give the projects only if I got trust from them
As a friend, I am forgiving your parents and giving them the chance. But I won't promise to give them the contract if I don't trust them.
Shekar:Thanks sir.
Sanskar:bye Ragini. I need to find hotel to stay.

Shekar:Sir if you don't mind you can stay in our place.
Ragini:Yes Sanskar you can stay here.
Sanskar:But...
Shekar:Please sir you stay here..
Sanskar:okk by this way i will get an opinion about you guys and one thing that I will pay rent, if stay here.
Shekar:Sir that's no need.you think like staying in your friends house.
Moreover Ragini is also your friend na you can have her company here.
Sanskar:I will stay. And it will help me to decide whether to give the contract or not. As Ragini is here I think i won't be bored.
Shekar and Sharsmitha are not pleased with the idea of Ragini staying with them but they have to agree to the Sanskars condition..
Shekar and sharsmitha:yes sir,.. You won't be bored.
Ragini go and show the room to him..

Both ragsan entered into the room... And....
They burst into laughter🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ragini:What an acting yaarr... You will surely win the award for your performance. They really got scared when you said that you will stay here then judge them.... You just got the hell out of them man!!!
Sanskar:This is just the trailer, main picture is awaiting...
Ragini:Then she chuckled with I am waiting...
By saying this she went from there while Sanskar was smirking.
Sanskar to himself:How precious her smile is!
How can they torture her?
I am sure that they are after only money. One can easily say that they are gold diggers. Who else will plead to the one whom you bickered a while ago. But they did...
I will repay for her...
At dinner...
Both ragsan seated together and sharsmitha and shekar went to some work.
Only servants were left..
Sanskar :You guys may leave.
Servants:But master asked us to take care of you.
Sanskar :No problem, I have someone to look after me.He said with a smirk by looking at Ragini while she glanced him with fake anger. So you no need to worry.
Servants:But sir...
Sanskar:You don't worry, your master won't say anything. You may leave and I am granting you leave for a week.
Servants:But sir...
Sanskar:Uff.. Stop it with your buts.. What did your master said? To obey my orders right. So I am ordering now. You guys are off for a week.
So servants leave from there.
He gave a wink  as an answer to his life who  got confused by his behaviour.
Then after few minutes servents went out from their mansion.
Then he quickly stood up and locked the front door,once again left her with confusion.
Then he came near her and asked her to stand up.
Then she stood up not getting any hint of his behaviour.
Then he sat in the chair and pulled her to his laps..
While she wide opened her eyes with his actions as it  is an unexpected one to her....
Sanskar:Feed me baby doll...
At that moment only she came back to the world..
She tried to get up while he tightened his grip like if he loose a bit then it will fade away..
Ragini:Leave me Sanskar.
Sanskar:Not even in your dreams. Stop struggling baby doll. I am hungry. Please feed me..
He said with the cute pout.
She can't say or argue anything now... She gave up the idea to argue at the time when he said that he was hungry..
And one more thing feed me with hands not by spoon.
Though she glared him she fed him with her hands..
The urge to free him from his hunger stopped the ferocious cat of him to argue with her life..
Then she fed him full,while he was enjoying his dinner with his tonight spoon..
Only his spoon

Sometimes  no words will create the effect which we really want to convey to our loved ones.. its our actions which will depict how much we love a person..

You have to create a memory with your lovely ones with your actions which will be cherished by us as time passes.........

Then while she was about to move towards kitchen he carried her saying that she must be tired feeding him so he just want to help her...

What an excuse yaar!!!

Then he carried her to his room and placed him on the bed..
Ragini:Sanskar this is your room. I want to go to my room. If they come to see us like this then they will get doubt.
Sankar:shh babydoll, how much will you talk? And about them you don't worry I purposely sent them outside  so they won't return till morning.
Now sleep without arguing by saying this he hugged her through waist and pulled her towards him and he placed his face in the crook of her neck and slept peacefully leaving her fully shocked as she is tongue tied with his proximity..
Soon she doze off by getting addicted to his embrace and cologne
Then the moon witnessed their contended smile.....

So how is it?
Did you like his plan?
Leave your opinions...

Bye
Take care

By
Kavish....