Dramebaaz And Dramaqueen

The scene begins......

ragsan were shocked to see swara there...

swara:hey sanskar ,how are you?i missed you so much.she hugged him .sanskar cant anble to do anything as sharsmitha and shekar watching them.

then  she turned towards ragini.she smirked.

she fake smiled towards her and congratulated for her wedding.ragini also thanked her as she dont know how to react towards her suddenly.

shekar :beta she is so beautiful,she is perfect for you.she told us she is your fiancee.she even helped us in decoration work beta.

ragini:(m.v)what the hell is this...for heavens sake he is my husband .how dare she introduce herself  as his fiancee..perfect my foot..see that monkey ,he is not even saying anything.

she is shooting draggers towards him...poor sanskar doesnt understand  why she is glaring him 

swara:come sanskar,lets go to our room. she literally dragged him,leaving fuming ragini behind.

ragini(m.v):swara chudail ...he is my husband..not yours..

Swara went to their room..

When they reached their room, Swara latched the door and tries to hug the Sanskar..
He pushed her to the floor with irritation in his face..
Swara stood up and walked towards him with the smirk...
Swara :No Mr. Sanskar you are not supposed to act in this way..
Sanskar :What do you mean? Oo..
You think to threaten me, by revealing our marriage to raginis parents.. Am I right?
Swara was shocked but she didn't show it her face..
Swara: so you think I won't tell them anything.. Wait I will reveal everything.. Can I go?
She smirked...
Sanskar:Who stops you? Go ahead..
Swara went down with the fierce as she was insulted...
Swara went down to see raginis parents sitting there...
Swara:Uncle, aunty.. I want to say something... Here Ragini and Sanskar are cheating you guys..
They are not friends.. They are ma..
Shekar:they are married. That's what you want to say na beta..
We know it already. Actually this is the Marriage of ragsan only.
We think Sanskar will explain everything. So only we didn't say anything, when you said you are Sanskars girlfriend..
Swara though didn't understand anything, as she is humiliated she went away...

Ragini who witnessed everything concluded that the stunt that took place here is absolutely directed by her husband only..
She determined something and went towards their room...

When she entered their room...
Our sanku (am I allowed to call him as ours? Ragini:No he is mine)
OK.. Okk.. Her sansku is gobbling the chocos..
She locked the door and grabbed the choco from him..
And started gobbling the chocos..
Ragini:Explain...
Sanskar:What! you grabbed my chocos and now asking me to explain... What is this baby doll?
Ragini gave him a livid expression to which he gulped..

He swiftly pulled her towards him and made her comfortable in his laps and encircled his hands around her waist and kept his chin on her shoulders..
Ragini who got used to to his touches, now concentrated only in her chocos as it was the last candy she had in the whole universe(Me:But its her husbands candy right.. She is tasting his.. So absolutely it's her favourite)
Who are all agree with me...
Sanskar:Baby doll, I know Swara will create problem if she knew your parents house..
So I told them a different story that she is behind my money...
If she gets married to me, I will lost the property.. So I can't partnership with any company.. The only way to get rid of her is that I had informed her that I am married Ragini.. But she didn't believed..so she may come to interrogate you..
I also told them that if they help me in get rid of her I will do more partnership with their company...
Finally they believed...
And the rest you know right...
Ragini:Dramebaaz... Everything is drama for you right.. How come you are getting these ideas?
Sanskar:Wifey... Except you everyone knows that I am smart..
OK now give my chocos..
Ragini:No its mine..
Sanskar:Baby doll, sharing is caring... Won't you know that?
Ragini:I won't..
Sanskar:But its mine only na.. You grabbed it right..
Ragini:Oo.. You are stating that its yours.. That means you won't want me to have yours.. How bad you are Sanskar..
How can you say to your wife that its yours and you won't let her to have the chocolate..
How cruel you are.. Ragini it's your fate to marry a loveless person..
She wriggled in his grip only to be tighten...
Sanskar sighed..
Sanskar:Drama queen.. How much will you talk.. I just asked you a bite.. But you denied so only I said its mine..
Ragini:But you said its yours right.. I am the fool to think that you will share it with me..
She had slight tears in her eyes..
Sanskar:Uff baby, see its mine only..
Ragini:See, now als..
Sanskar interrupted:And you are also mine only na.. So I won't  mind sharing it with you.. But I just asked a bite only.. But you denied..
He kept his chin on her shoulders...
Ragini:But.. Ok I will give you only a piece..
Between Sanskar won't you think we are too cheesy now..
Sanskar:I won't mind.. And better you keep in mind that I only have the right to be cheesy, closely and kissy with you..He kissed her chin..
Ragini who heard his possessive words felt warm in her heart...
But to tease him...
Ragini:What will you do when i find my Prince charming?
Sanskar:You won't need to find
Ragini:Why?
Sanskar:Because you already have the one.. He showed his smile..
Ragini:Where.?
Sanskar:Where means what? I am in front of you only right...
Then what?
Ragini:Jokes apart.. I am talking about the real one.. Not the reel one..
OK.. When I find him, I will definitely makes you meet him.
Sanskar:And J will break him..
Sanskar whispered..
Ragini:What did you say?
Sanskar:Nothing..
Ragini:Tell me..
Sanskar:That..
I will tell our first meeting(liplock) , my kisses, hugs...
Ragini:Why? Are you mad? How will he feel if you tell him these things.what if he believes you and leave me?
Sanskar:That's better.. Or I know how to make him understand what's mine..
Ragini :What's yours?
Sanskar:Dont you know?
Ragini :no..
Then let it be.. Now we will  leave down.. Or else my sasural  will try to plan something with their non existing brains..
The chocolate was long forgotten..

The Marriage rituals were going on in fill swing...

The Marriage day..
The grooms were seated...
Groom and brides face were coverd with veil...
All the rituals were performed..
The pandit announced them as husband and wife...
When they opened the veil all were shocked....