Rewards...

Hello everyone. I am really very sorry for a late update. As i have got struck with my exams,  hey yah absolutely the greatest challenger of every student who is none other than Exams,  i cant get a time to update it. As i think i a was drawing this story in a quite boring way, so i promise to give a masthi wala episodes in coming chappy. Hope you guys will bear it. Ok lets go into the chappy. Those chudail haters will definitely love this part😜😜😜

Previous part: sanskar came to know laksh's bride.

Sanskar: Now tell me everything that you know.

Swara: About what?

sanskar: swaraaaa....

Swara (with feared voice accompanied with stammering):
I know laksh before ragini. Then at college i met ragini. Soon we became friends. Then i came to know that raglak were also friends. So we three became good friends. Then i came to know that laksh is loving me. I like him. Then he try to impress me😨😨. Ragini also helped him with this. Then during our engagement Ragini brainwashed me that i love laksh. (o what a lier😤😤😤) so only i thought that i was in love with him. Then i later realized that it was my blunder(what a soon realization)

sanskar: I asked you about this.... (with anger he throw the card above her face)

Tell me how you know that they will marry each other.

Swara: I came to know from laksh that both raglak were engaged. But they dont love each other. They are best friends. Laksh loves me. So ragini decided to help him. So that they can get free from the marriage.
But as i cancelled that marriage, their marriage date is fixed.
See how cheap minded they were. Especially Ragini...
Inorder to escape from that marriage she tackled me to get struck with him. How cruel she is.....

Thud... Thud... Thud... (My clever friends guessed right🎆🎆)

Three hard slaps to lier swara.

Sanskar: Enough is enough. A word against my baby doll, you better ready for the consequences.

Poor swara failed to notice sanskars expressions😛😛😛

How low will you stoop.
I very well know about  my baby doll. I don't need your explanation.
What do you think that i will believe your words. Never ever. I regret that i  loved you. Sorry not love but mere  attraction.
When you rejected me i felt the strong pain inside me, but you not even felt a regret to reject neither me nor laksh.

But now you are saying that they  cheated you. No its because of u  only our three lives got into a great disaster.

About laksh, he really loved you.
.is love  really a great joke to you miss swara. First me next laksh then again me.
Because of his true love only Ragini accepted to help him.
Even i can see love in his eyes for you. But cant you. Yes how can a person like you can see love,,?

The mistake of laksh and me is that we chosed a wrong girl.

Then ragini, how dare you to bad  mouth her like this?

she is the one who always values   relations.

At the first meeting of ours itself i came to know about her nature.

When you announced that you cancel that engagement. I was really broken. But you never considered to console me or confront me. But she valued me. She really cared for me, though i was a stranger to her at that time.

What did you say, she tackled you to love laksh??

Really  can love blossom by force???

I came here to inform you that i dont loved you anytime.

But i would like to thank you to bring the greatest personality in my life who is none other than Ragini.
She is a true friend.
She behaved loyally with everyone.
And dont think that i believe that Ragini brainwashed you, as i knew that you where the one who confessed laksh that you love him😘😘😘

By saying this he left the house, by leaving the confused.  swara behind him

He came to the entrance.
Sanskar in mind, This marriage will never happen.
This is sanskars promise.
Babydoll, your bandhar is coming to you.....

By,
Kavish.