The bitter truth....

Hello everyone....

This part is specially dedicated to princess.

The screen starts.....
Sanskar prepared himself to confront swara to make her understand about her true feelings.
Sanskar meets swara at her house.
He was about to talk that time....

Laksh and ragini entered.

Raglak: Hello swasan.
Swasan: Hi.
At that time sanskar  got some important call, so he went aside.

Though they have gone under different emotions, they greeted each other.
Raglak handovered some card to swara.
Swara who saw that, without any guiltiness congratulated them and asked them to have the seat.
But they left the place saying that they  have some works.
Sanskar who witnessed all these doesnt get any clue and approached swara to gain the information as he had attended his important call.

Sanskar: Where is raglak?
Swara: They have some important work.
So they left.
Sanskar: Why did they came here?
He himself thought that he is responsible for raglak condition.
Though he thought that laksh was his competitor, he really thought him as his buddy. So he felt sorry for his state. Moreover, his baby doll.
He can't even see her in crying state.
So he is curious to know why did they came here, as they very well know that they will undergo pain by  seeing them.
Swara: They came here to invite us for the wedding?
sanskar: whose wedding?
swara: laksh wedding.
Sanskar: what?
Swara: yes.
Sanskar in mind: what type of girl she is? How can she be like this? I thought to explain her about her decision. But she doesn't deserve laksh. Though i have obsessed with her, i felt some pain when she rejected me. But here, she is very cool to react when she came to know that laksh is going to marry. Anyways, i have to break up with her now itself.
Swara: sanskar, you are here to say something here right??
sanskar: yes swara.
As he was about to ask something, his eyes fall on the invitation card.
He took it up.

He felt like a stab on his chest.
To make himself clear, he checked twice.
Sanskar: what the hell...
Swara :what happened sanskar??
sanskar: what is this?? (with extreme rage)
swara who is unusual  to this side of him got frightened.
Sanskar: I have asked you something, answer me damn it.
Swara: wha ..what sanskar?
sanskar: Are you blind or deaf??
Dont you hear me or dont you know what am i speaking about. Tell me who is lakshs bride?
swara: Rag ..ragini
Sanskar: Are you out of mind. How can this be possible. They are only friends right.
Wait wait.. Do you aware of this before??
Swara: yes.
Sanskar: what???

By,
Kavish