Romance

"Truth"she demanded.

" From past 28 days"he smiled sheepishly at her..

"What?" she widened her eyes in shock. Its been a month (30 days) she left Mumbai. Here he is saying he knew it for 28 days.. Like seriously?

"Explain" she sounded in a hard tone

"Doll,leave it na. Is that necessary now?" he tried in his puppy eyes, but it didn't melt her like always.

"Sanskar"she sounded firmly..

" What? Did you think I will take a month to reach you.."
He smirked while she narrowed her eyes at him.

" I found you at the 2nd day of your departure.. I have been residing near your flat only. But you being the smart girl didn't find me." he mocked her..

" No way.. This is just a prank right.. Tell me..." she nervously smiled and expecting him to say that it is just a lie..

How can i not noticed him in this month..
Because you don't paid attention to anything. Your mind is always thinking about him

Sanskar looked at her with amused eyes..

" No it is not a prank.. I stayed near your apartment only. If you have a doubt come with me I will show."he dragged her towards his apartment and opened it..

" Then one more thing, how couldn't you notice that I opened your apartment with my keys.. "his evil smirk grew wide..

" Now don't you dare say that you stalked me in these days with those keys"she warned

"Unfortunately, yes" he smiled

"Sanskar ka bachha" she look around to find something to beat him..

When there is nothing caught her eyes, she run near him to beat him with her bare hands, when he swiftly uplift her and twirl around while laughing.. She punched him on his shoulders to let her down..
Then he put her down and pulled her towards him by snaking his arm around her waist..

"Do you really think that I will survive without your presence near me?his voice held all the love he had for her... I stayed away from you because I thought you want space or you want to go away from me, his voice started choking  when he said  those words............... but that doesn't stop me from reaching you. So I waited for you.I believed that you will come to me. But madam not even shows any symptoms regarding coming back "
He narrowed his eyes at her while she looked down..

" Today when I came to know that you were leaving this city too,I can't control anymore.. "

" Who said that I am leaving the city? "her voice held confusion..

" Then why did you go to railway station? "he asked

" To send off my friend "she said..

" What? Here I thought you  came to know me staying here and you decided to leave this city too.."he pouted..

"ohh that's why sir is much angry haa?"

"Mmm.. But I missed you  so much.All those bottled up emotions  came out like that.. You know what? This one month is the worst part of my life. I can only see you from far not able to come near you. He pouted.

It kills me everyday to see tear marks in your face.. I don't know why you cried? I thought you will be happy after leaving me. But here you were a cry baby."he smirked while she pouted...

" I can't come into conclusion.If you not liked me then you should be happy na after you left, but here you were crying that means you are not happy to leave me right. I don't got it why had you left me if you liked me..
so I decided to give you space.but when I came to know you were going to railway station I lost it"he sighed..