something is changing......

Well,  a very big hello to every one friends. I know i am hardly professional. What to do??I got struck with my personal life.
If you  think i am boring you with this story make me know that.
So enough of my blabla.....

The scene begins......

After shopping they settled in car.
Asusual our hero irritates his babydoll with his antics. But our hero got help from laksh, which ends in tom and Jerry show between raglak.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
But something is changing.....
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Sanskars unnamed feeling towards Ragini. Why he have to be too possessive with her, Afterall he thinks that she is the reason for his so called breakup. Something is fishy in his behaviour according to him.
But we the true  fans of them, know whats his unnamed feeling right😇😇😇

So without dragging, i would like to skip the  pre rituals of swalaks wedding .

So our hero keeps on being over possessive with his baby doll.

One incident is,    

On sangeeth of swalak some random guy(actually her cousin) try to dance with her. This is enough for our obsessed person.

He brought her to the dance floor to dance with him. Soon he made her to get lost in his eyes, as he himself had drowned in her orbs and  made her too fall in his deep black orbs.

For the first time(not actually) she could sense  some different emotions his eyes depicting to her other than his anger. She felt the same feeling with him before itself. But she ignored it. But now she can't as she herself confirmed it now. But the strange thing is, she is eventually feeling some changes inside her.....

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

      Something is changing.......

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Soon after finishing the dance he brought that guy to the darkroom and locked him inside without his knowledge. (It is abandoned store room😏😏😏) Poor he, suffered for whole night. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

The other incident in mehendi......

The bridal mehendi for swara is going on  full swing one side.
The mehendi designer asked ragini for the name to be written in her mehendi(thinks that she has someone special in her heart)
No only designs she said. Then she thought for a moment and asked her to write Raglak(friendship only. Dont misttook me. We know about our ragu right friends). Hearing this swara smiled at her.
Swara: you both always fight. But you consider him as your best friend right.
Ragini: ofcourse he was, he is, and he will.... But one thing is....
Swara: He is little bit irritating, yet very good at heart
Ragini: You are very lucky to have him as your prince. I am really happy for you guys.
Swara: Thankyou.

While this convo is going on, the designer finished her work and went away.

After 1hr ragu washed her mehendi and was shocked to see her hand. It was like her eyes would come out from her sockets.

Because  in her hand instead of raglak, there was ragsan adorably placed inside the heart. She doesnt know how this happened. With this confusion, she was walking.

Suddenly someone covered her mouth and pulled her inside the storeroom.
She doesn't shout or afraid. Because she know who else it could be other than her irritating fellow. (what her irritating fellow???😉😉😉😉)

   💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃          
            Something is changing.....
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Ok lets back to the story..

They both shared death glares to each other. But somehow they dont know they are very adorable, romantic yet what not... (My stupid mind, i know i am blabbering in dreamworld  what to do they are adorable now too.Dreaming your day with your loved person is not wrong ,right friends.  Friends who agree with me???)

Ok ragu is angry because her hand is written with ragsan  and even her irritating fellow😜😜😜😜 dragged her to the storeroom. But why our hero showing death glares to his baby doll????

Ragini signed him to remove his hand from her mouth. He  obeyed like a good boy removed his hand from her mouth. (Its not his cup of tea right??)
Ragini: now, what do you need??
sanskar: I would like to see your colorful mehendi. May i have a look?? (is this our heros gesture😝😝😝😝 bilkul nahi)
Ragini: starts to getting tensed. She said no
Sanskar: why???
she hesitately twist her lehenga and then  she got a idea.💡💡💡💡
Ragini: you love swara right. In our tradition there was a saying that the groom should see only brides mehendi orelse...
Sanskar (acting innocently) orelse what???
Ragini: If he see other anyones mehendi he will be getting married to her. So now you like to see my hands means.....
Sanskar (not bad baby doll you are very good in cooking up stories) no no i dont see it. You can go now.
Ragini with a victorious smile left from there.
Sanskar pov...

While i was searching for my baby doll to play some mischief with her i got struck in my way hearing my baby dolls confession about her so called friend. I already warned her to stay away from him(but she is away from him right😏😏😏)

I know  she is away from him(how he heard us???😌😌😌) But who gave her much courage to put their name in mehendi(Swara itself not having any problem what  is  his problem??😋😋😋) I know they are friends(best friends sanky😜😜😜) yet what is the need to write their names in her hand. I don't like it. So i purposely bribed the designer and asked her to write ragsan in her hand while my baby doll was busy in cracking jokes with her group. Only after witnessing our names in her hand only my anger calmed a bit(only a bit😱😱😱😱😱)

My heart : why do you care? you are here to stop this marriage and to take revenge from her right then why do you care? whose name she write in her hand, how it relates to you? why are you getting hyper. Even you dont react when you see swaras hand had laksh name .Then what is happening with you. You dont have any rights on her.
My mind: if she can write luckys name on her hand then why not ours? she is even my friend right?
My heart: really, are you her friend? is any friend ready to hurt their friends?? dont you see you are hurting her with your actions, words??
My mind: but she deserve it. Why she separate me and my cutie?
My heart: oho comeon sanskar you can lie to the world not to me. You very well know the truth yet you are trying to cover up the story. Why cant you see ragu with someone? why dont you want someone else other than you to get close with her?

Because she is mine, only mine, my one and only baby doll. You can name it as anything but all i know is i cant let her go away from me.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
             Something is changing........
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Ok drop your opinions, do share your thoughts. Take care love you all.

By,
Kavish