Baby doll.......

Hai bubbly friend of me who is reading this......

The scene begins.....
Swara was like😤😤😤😤. Sanskar who noticed this came near to ragini and said that i think you are going to loose your challenge. The chances are much brighter.

Ragini: In your dreams mr. Sanskar.
Sanskar: ofcourse not my baby doll.

He thought himself,  ragini you yourself making me easier to win my challenge.I love to tease you. Your angry glare, your pout, your bow shaped eyes, your bubbly bubbly cheeks, the most importantly that berry pinky lips aahhhhhh.....
Sanskar what are you thinking. This tiny little brain of me ufff no no.....

I am here to win my challenge. But i get involed to my character. I have to focus on my challenge to prove her wrong...

Laksh: bro where have you lost?
sanskar: nothing bro. Just lost in someones thought. He said seeing ragini. 😍
Ragini glared him.😡

Sanskar: can you change your expression towards me? Why dont you know to give to other expression or you are afraid of...

Ragini: afraid of what?

Sanskar: losing your bet.

Ragini : you idiot what is the connection between my expression and challenge

Sanskar : o really you dont know my doll??

Ragini: stop beating the bush

Sanskar: if you behave like angry on me means Swara will not feel anything. So you will succeed in making her as your friends wife. So you are doing this. Remember your promise and behave according to that. Are you back off your promise.
I really didn't expect this from you.

Sanskar: o you just stop your blabbering. Me ragini will never back off. You got it. You idiot you are using very old trick to win your challenge. Try something new bandhar.

Ragini stressed the word bandhar which was audible to Swara and laksh.

Laksh: you see sanskar i think you made  the mistake of making her as your friend.

Sanskar: what do you mean?

Laksh: see you make her friend now only but she started showing her true color by calling you bandhar. When are you going to change ragini?

Ragini: why should i??

Sanskar: leave it laksh. I like her way of calling.

Swara: but you hate people who are nicknaming you?

sanskar: yes. But i dont feel anger towards her as she is my close friend .  He thought I really like it. She is really very different.

Swara goes into the fb...

Sanskar: That idiot how dare he????

Swara: what happened  sanskar?

Sanskar: That idiot friend of me called me as bandhar .

Swara : what is the big deal??

Sanskar: dont you know cuty other than you i dont want anyone to nickname me. I want only my close one to nickname.

Swara: that means you are saying i am your closest one.

Sanskar: ofcourse you are and you will.

Fb ends....

After travelling for few hours they reach the shop.

Swara and laksh headed towards the shop while our angry young pairs are looking towards each other like they will kick  one another if they were remain unnoticed.

Sanskar: how dare you to call me as bandhar??

Ragini: ofcourse i will call you as bandhar because you are.
Sanskar:  you....

They heard laksh calling them.
Sanskar: Remind that you should act according to me. You get that.

Ragini: I will but definitely you will lose the challenge.
Best of luck baby doll. By saying this he gently kissed on her cheek😘😘

After he took his glasses,  wear it stylishly and started walking casually leaving our princess shocked...
What is he upto...

Then they all enterd into the bridal section to select the dresses for swara.

Swara: pleae help me yaar. I am really poor in selecting traditional dresses yaar

Ragini: I will help you

Swara: ragini i like this color. Does it suits me? will laksh like it?

Ragini: you and laksh are same to same yaar. I think your taste always coincide  with him. you are really made for each other.

She smirked seeing sanskar she in turn return got a evilish smirk from him. She least care about it.

After selecting for half an hour sanskar and laksh become exhausted.
But still swara and ragini didnt finalized their collections.
So ours heros decided to help them so that they will finish their shopping soon. Yes our heros decided not  to help but actually themsrelves from waiting more.

Laksh went towards Swara and tell that Swara i will help you. She agreed immediately. They took some dresses and went towards mirror for finalizing her attire.

Guess what our lovely couples are left alone.

Sanskar come towards Ragini and asked may i help you baby doll??

Ragini:  who in this world need your help?  Stop calling me like that. And moreover swara is not here so no need of your drama.

Sanskar: o so you dont like me calling you as baby doll that you exactly mean right?

Ragini: poor brain of you. How can anyone say likethis. I said directly but still you are having doubt.

Sanskar: Ok. Hereafter i wont call you by your name. Hereafter officially you are recognized as baby doll by me.
She glared him.😡

Sanskar: I know why you are angry. Wait i will fulfill your wish.
Ragini gave a questioning look.😓

Sanskar immediately took a dairy milk chocolate 🍫from his packet and broke a piece from it and pushed it in her mouth. Though ragini didnt understand anything she didnt spit it out as it was her favourite one and it was a shop too. So she didnt like to create a scene there

Sanskar: congrats baby doll. I have celebrated your naming ceremony
Ragini still stood there confused.
Sanskar :I know what you want next.

He immediately took his phone encircled his hand around her shoulders and took some selfies.

Atlast he kissed her cheek for which she widened her eyes he captured that photo and said picture perfect.

Sweet moments should be remarkable.

Dont even waste a single chance of enjoying happiness with your dear ones.

Enjoy your life to the fullest.

Share happiness and spread happiness. Love you all.

Hope you guys  like this chappy. Please comment your view about the chappy.

By
Kavish.