Mystery Revealed

The scene begins...

When they opened the veil.. All were shocked to see the bride and groom..
Its Laksh and the other girl.. (How many of you thought as ragsan)
Shekar and sharmitha were shocked to the core...

Shekar went towards Laksh..

Shekar:What is happening here? Why a random girl is sitting instead of Ragini.. Where is Ragini? Why did you married this girl?

As he was furious, he tried to attack him..
When a hand swiftly cached it...
Its none other than Sanskar...

Shekar:Leave me beta.. He cheated Ragini.. Instead of marrying Ragini, he married some random girl...

Sanskar:It's illegal to marry a married woman. Dont you know.?

Shekar:What are you telling? I am talking about Ragini.
She is to be married today only..

Sanskar:I am also talking about my babaydoll only. How can you get her married to other person when her husband is fit and fine and also standing right in front of you..

Shekar:We are not talking about your wife.. I am talking about my daughter Ragini..

Its our personal matter,so you just stay out of it...

Sanskar:Ofcourse I can't stay out of your so called personal matter because Ragini is not your daughter any more, she is my legally wedded wife.. And you dont have any rights on her and also don't you dare raise your hand on my friend and sister..

Shekar noticed that ragini was standing there with a neutral face..
He went towards her and grabbed her forearm..

Shekar:How dare u cheat me?
Yeah.. How can I forgot? That bitch blood is running in your body na.. You showed your real face na now..

Ragini:Enough.. I said enough.. Who are you to talk about my mom.. You don't even have the right to talk about her from your filthy mouth...

He left her hand and was abot to slap her..

A hand interrupted him from slapping her..

Sanskar:I said she is my wife not your daughter. You don't have rights to touch her then how come you try to slap her..

He was literally fuming.. One can easily understand from his gritted teeth and clenched jaw

Shekar jerked his hand and shouted.

Shekar:Oo.. Then everyone get out from here as this is my house..

Sanskar:Poor uncle.. You are showing your aging effects here na.. No problem.. I ma here to explain.
As she is married this property belongs to us.. So you don't have any rights to talk about my wife and neither you stay here nor this property belongs to you.. You got it.
And one more thing that I need to appreciate you for choosing Laksh as raginis bride.. You thought that as Laksh fathers property is in great loss, by marrying him to Ragini, you got the chance to make them do whatever  you want and once they got married you will transfer the property to your name.. Am I right?

Oo.. You are thinking, how I got to know? That's the thing for me to know and you to find..

OK I think If the discussion is over, you guys may leave..

Shekar:How can you do this to us?

Sanskar:The way you made my ragu suffer in her childhood, in that way only..

Shekar:I won't leave you for this. You have to pay for this..
He went out along with sharmitha...

Then ragsan went towards Laksh and the new girl..