Raginis Pov - 1

Your life will not complete until you make yourself happy.
How will you make yourself happy??
Any answers?
Fulfilling your self wishes, dreams, enjoying your own life without spending time for others makes you happy?
Question ourself friends?
Others doesnt include only your family members but also some others who don't have any specific people to call them as family....

There are some people who are living happily, not that their life goes according to their wish, but as they think that their happiness lies in others......

But they ever thought that they had made special place in gods heart, that he is going to change their life quickly......

That change occured in our female protogonist life unknown to her.....

Raginis pov:

I am ragini gadodida, now Mrs. Ragini sanskar maheswari, the tragical thing is that both the surnames are just temporary to my life....

From my childhood, i really faced worst things.

My own father, actually is he my father, sometimes i would question myself, but ends up in conclusion that he is my biological father and i am his unwanted daughter...

You guys really think that i am cursing my father without any reasons?

Do you really think that I don't have a valid reasons?

When i was 5,my mom passed away.

Till 5,i was only close to my mom.

You can even consider that i am experienced love till my mother's death.

Those are the days which keeps me still alive.

My mom still alives in my heart. She guides me, plays with me, make me sleep daily but in my imagination world.

You guys can think that i am mad too..,

Afrer my moms death, my father brought home a step mom.

Asusal she did not like me.

The tragic part is that even my father also started torturing me with her.

They hate me to the core.

My step mom don't have any child.

So i am the only child.

They thought that i am the unlucky fellow so that due to my presence only they did not had a baby!!

So whenever they got hyper they would beat me.

No one knows about it.

My mom doesn't have any relatives, so better to say that there is no one to support me.

Then when i was 10,they left me in hostel.

What should i do, to thank god to made me away from them or to curse god to make me live in the loveless life, by taking away the only person who loved me.

Then in hostel, i made many friends. I started feeling happiness a little bit by forgetting the pain .

But, me, ragini is destined to never taste happiness.
I forgot it.

Then life again made me remember that by making me to go to my so called father's home.

Then i realised that my grandfather wrote a will, by placing all the properties in my name.

But with a twist that after my marriage only that the properties will be transferred to my name.

So they thought to marry me to their servant.