Happy Family...

Well, every girls loves to be cherished, to get immense love from their family, friends etc.,
But above all, she really expects to be loved by his spouse, she is even ready to take part in all his sorrows and joys, forgetting the fact that is he is  recently introduced stranger to her, she loves him deeply, immensely though she is not sure that she will be loved by him or not.
She leaves her family behind with all her joys, yet ready to take part in the life of  an extreme stranger.she is even ready to accept him and his family as her family, but are they ready to accept her as their family without giving any tantrums, yet a big question mark in our society?Isn't it?

This sounds so good, if we girls, actually loved by our spouse family. So this part is dedicated to all who is looking forward to get a good grooms family😋😋😋

The scene starts with ragini running into the bathroom leaving the smiling sanskar behind.
After few minutes,,

A pair of eyes popped out of the slightly opened bathroom. 👀👀

Ragini thoroughly scanned the room.

Ragini:Thank god, he is not here. Now i will go and sleep before he starts his show.

(Guys she is wearing his kurta which covers upto her thighs, because his pants, will not match hers, so absolutely she was with his kurta only)

While she was about to get into the bed...

Sanskar:Baby doll.. 🤩 🤩

Ragini:Mmm.. Aa gaya... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Ragini you finish. He will start his show now.

Sanskar scanned her from top to toe. And his mouth was wide opened. 😮😮

Ragini felt a shiver due to his scanning section. This doesn't mean that she is new to short dresses. She tried these dresses hardly. So  first she had  a little bit confident to come out and directly go to bed avoiding him, but now that confident also lost due to his act.

With a hesitation,
🙄🙄
Ragini:what happened?

Sanskar:Mmm, if i know this first itself, i will double the rent. 🤣🤣

Ragini didnt understand what he is speaking. 😐😐

Sanskar:If i know my dress is perfect for you, i will double the rent. This really suits you than me, he said with a smirk in his lips. 😜😜😜

So hereafter no need to buy your nightdresses, because my kurtas are really suiting you well.🤣🤣🤣

To avoid further teasing,

Ragini :I am sleepy. I will go to bed, we will talk tomorrow .

Sanskar:Baby doll, today hamara swaagraat hena.😲😲

Then how could you say that you are going to bed without me. 🤣🤣

Smirk never left his lips. 😏😏

Ragini stood ther like a statue due to his sudden words.

Now she lost last bit of courage. She felt so uncomfortable with the dress she is wearing. She thought of the fact that the dress is hardly covering her thighs.

Several thoughts starts running in her mind.

Sanskar:Baby doll, how could you do this? This is so mean, i have completed one of  the ritual by taking you around  my arms, but now you are not allowing me to complete this ritual called swaagraat.

Raginis angered rose to peak now. 😠😠

Ragini:For heavens sake, we know that this marriage is not true. It doesn't going to last forever. You remember the deal right. Once everything is sort out we will be in our paths.