Beginning...

Hello... Everyone......

The scene begins...
Shekar and sharsmitha returns home.
They were at the dining table..
Sanskar:Uncle, may I see the files related to the company?
Shekar:yes, beta. You may see it after breakfast.
After breakfast,..
Sanskar: I want to see the property papers also.
Shekar:But why?
Sanskar:Usually I will merge my company with the partner who has his company on his name.
Shekar:But beta, the company is in raginis name. We will change it after her marriage.
Sanskar:No problem uncle. If Ragini handles everything on her own as a owner of this company I won't have any problem in merging this company. But I want only the owner to handle the business.
Shekar:But she don't know anything related to business.
Sanskar:Are you kidding uncle? She is the best MBA student of her batch
Don't say that you are not aware of this uncle.
Usually I won't prefer fresher to handle the company but as I know about her skills I am preferring this.

If you are OK with this  we can make a deal or else I am sorry, I won't need this deal anymore... Its final...
Shekar stood dumbfold with his action...
Ragini who stood there with open mouth with his words now...
Ragini:But Sanskar i won't have any experience in the business.
Shekar:I tell na beta she doesn't to know handle the business..
Sanskar:As I said before I will take decision as a businessman not as your friend. Apart from this I won't here no for my offers. If you are interested in this deal you should be the one leading business, taking decision and most importantly the signing authority.
You can discuss and tell it. I will be in my room.
He said that and left to his room.
Both the devil's were fuming in anger.
Shekar:You will handle the business until your marriage. Once you got married we will transfer the property and then I will handle the business.
He said that and left from there with sharsmitha.
In room...
Our chocolate boy was eating the chocolate like nothing has taken place...
Ragini entered the room anger...
When she saw him eating the chocolate coolly that's it she lost her patience...
While he was enjoying his chocolate a pillow came and hit him and he dropped the chocolate..
He smirked inwardly like he is  waiting for this  action to take place...
Sanskar :Oo my poor chocolate....
Another one him from the pillow...
He turned towards her...
Sanskar:Baby doll If you don't like me eating chocolates you can say me na, why did you ruin it?.
He just complained to her like a kid?
Ragini goes aww with his cuteness...
Ragini in mind...
FOCUS FOCUS... Ragini you are angry with him for his actions... Don't divert your mind by looking at his face

Ragini:How can you eat chocolates?
Sanskar:I like chocolates. And I will eat the chocolates because I will brush my tooth once I eat the chocolate so I am sure that I won't get cavity so i am eating it....
He winked at her making her to burst out...
Ragini:Stop your kidding  Mr. Sanskar. Now give me the explanation for your act in the dining.
Sanskar:What explanation do you need baby doll?
Ragini:Why did you want me to handle their business.?
Sanskar:For your kind information the property is on your name and I want the topper of the department  to handle the business. I took decision like an wise businessman.
Ragini:You can convince others with your lies. I want you to explain.
Sanskar:ooo.. Ok.. This property is yours baby doll. So you are the legal owner of this business. They are using your property. You want jankaki maa to be proud of you right. Then you should prove others your talent so only I took this decision.
Ragini:But I don't know anything in that business..
Sanskar:Then what am I for? I will teach you everything...
(I know about your way of teaching sanku...
This is another plan for keeping her near you right!)   
😉😉 Some secrets should not be spoken in public😄😄😁😁😁
👍👍👍👍👍

He somehow convinced her..
Ragini:How did you know that I am the topper of my batch.
Sanskar:What are you really the topper? I said in a flow.
Ragini glared him and left from there.

Sanskar burst out into laughter......
How can't I know about you baby doll. I got to know everything about you when I decided that you will be mine..
This is the beginning of the game. Let's wait and watch...
He opened another chocolate and started to enjoy....

In other side...
Sharsmitha:Why did you accept for his words?
Shekar:We are left with no choice.  This is the only way to save the company.

They came to Sanskar and informed him that they are ready for his deal..
He smiled and left from there...
At night...
Ragini was walking in her balcony by biting her fingers...
This Sanskar na always troubling me... See what has he done. He wants me to handle the business. But he is right I want to prove myself..
I will try to establish the business....
Her phone rings...
Ap called her...
Ragini:Maaa...
Ap:Beta how are you?
Ragini:I am fine ma. How are you all?
Ap:We are fine beta.
I called Sanskar in the afternoon he said you were on other side...
He said you guys will return after few weeks.
Ragini:maa..
Ap:no problem beta. No one will tell anything. You guys enjoy there. Take care beta..
Ragini:aa... Ok maa. Bye..

What is this? He informed mom that we will be staying here...
Who are you Sanskar? Sometimes you are crazy, sometimes you talk like a profession another time you are behaving like an idiot... Ahhhh....
Ragini he planned something.. He won't leave until he wins. So it's better if I abide with him..
God save me from my mad crazy idiotic husband...
She had a small smile in her lips..
The next day...
Sanskar, Ragini and Shekar went to the company..
Uncle you hand over the projects that you were handling to Ragini.
Ragini once you checked it bring it tmy cabin.