Sanskari...

Hello guys.
I hope you liked the twist.
The scene  begins....

The door gets opened.

The door was opened by a maid. As soon as she saw ragsan she started shouting. 😱😱

Hearing her noise, sanskars family members came down

Dp:Ap,come down quickly. I think i am day dreaming. 🤔🤔

Ap:Ji, aapko kya hua? Why are you shouting like this?

When she came down she started calling all their family members.

All the family members came down.

Adarsh:Papa yeh kaisae ho saktha hai? Hamara sanky shaadi karthiyae. This is not a dream right papa. Pari you are also seeing sanky in groom form or my eyes gets some defect.

Pari:Nahi ji. I am also seeing my devar as groom. Bride bahut kub surathi haina mummy ji.

While seeing their actions sanskar just rolled his eyes at his family.

He very well know that his family is super cool. But he atleast expected his family to scold him for his actions.

But here asusal his super cool family take this thing as casually.

Ap:Ha ha, humara bahu bahut achi hai.

Dp:Ap tum go and get the aarthi plate.

Ap and pari went to bring aarthi plate.

While dp and aadarsh crack some non sense jokes.

Seeing all these scenes ragini really felt guittiness.

Ragini in mind:ye kaisa family hai. When i first met them i thought they are really orthodox damily. I expected some big drama here. Atleast very little drama like in serial, that is in normal family, father insulting his son. Mother babmouthing the bride. And finally asking them to leave the house. But here i really got the heartattak. 💔💔.

I thought this bandhar only like this, giving shocks, one after another, but here his family gave me the real shock.

How can they accept me as their bahu without even knowing my name.

Aboveall, my fil and bil are cracking some jokes.

How can i always end up with these kind of people?

I really don't know what to do here with  this bandhar and his ideal family. God give me strength to live in this family.

But little did she know this is her destination, where her life is going to become a heaven.

Then ap and pari took the aarthi for them. Then ragini kicked the rice pot. When they were about to go inside,  pari asked sanskar to stop.

Pari:Devar ji, ek minute.

Sanskar:Ha bhabhi ji.

Pari:aap aisae nahi jaaeyiae.

Sanskar:I don't understand. What are you trying to say?

As he is already going mad at his familys behaviour. Right down he need the rest. But his family is saying some rituals to do. So he got little irritated. Moreover he doesnt know any post marriage rituals. So he is little bit annoyed.

Pari:There is a ritual in our culture that a newly wedded groom should lift his wife everywhere until she saw every place in his house and groom should explain everything to her as she is new there.

(I really dont know this type of ritual exist or not, but  i think 🤔 this will bring much enjoyment to us. Ok lets see what will this ritual do in our ragsan life. Masth aana hai.. )