44 | Youtube

"Do I have to put on a shirt?"

"No, I like you in just that bralette."

"I like that you know the word bralette."

[intro plays]

"Hello everyone, my name is Blanca and this is my new roommate."

"'Elo guys."

"Or gals."

"Or non-binary pals."

"I guess there's been a lot of anticipation about this announcement. Y'all really want to know where I moved in and who I moved in with - if anyone."

"And obviously, since B already said I was her roommate, y'all know that we moved in together. Which is really exciting for us and our families if I'm being honest."

"It really is, and don't worry the house tour is gonna be right after this."

"That's why we took so long to announce it. We wanted to feel at home and moved in beforehand."

"Yeah but we aren't completely done. My office still needs some work and I want to fix up the guest room more."

"There's still things we want to fix up here and there but for the most part I'd say we are at home."

"Obviously a big thing y'all want to know is where exactly we moved? Are we in America? Are we in the UK? Are we in Australia? Because honestly I love Australia with my whole heart and I would move there so fast."

"Honestly deciding WHERE to move took us longer to decide than anything else. We knew we wanted to move in together. We knew we wanted to take this step. We just didn't know where."

"There was so many places on the table that we would have been happy with but there were a couple things that had to come into consideration."

"B doesn't like big cities. She moved to LA because that's where was most convenient for her job at the time - when YouTube first started becoming what it is now. But cities aren't her thing at all. London is where my family is, America is where her's is. My work and her work. There were a lot of factors."

"There really was and it was overwhelming and a big decision to make. I think we made the best decision possible. We took everything into consideration and we are now officially living in..."

"Brighton."

"This is where we are planning to live for this part of our relationship - just to be clear."

"Exactly! Who knows where we live later on."

"Maybe we do move to Australia."

"Don't joke like that Thomas. You think I won't call Chris Hemsworth right now, I will."

"I don't have his number."

"You are lying."

"Anyways, here is a tour of our new house, enjoy!"

"You've been dating a YouTuber too long."

"Half of the people we have hung out with here in Brighton are vloggers and you expect me to not know what to say in videos?"

"You right. But yeah enjoy the tour and leave comments down below of which room you like the most."

"Say the library because that's the only room she let me have full control over."

[transition to house tour]

***

It's official 🥂🎉🏡 next chapter is the official end of Something Great. I am greatly in my feels about it.