Chapter 19

Lexie's Pov

Today is Sunday baby Superbowl Sunday and i'm so excited and ready. My baby is going to bring us home this win I can feel it and so can the twins. Odell is already at the stadium they had to be there for @11 p.m.

Although i'm about get ready to go meet the girls and show them around Nola since i'm the baddest Nola bitch around. Since i'm pretty much going be walking around on Bourbon and Canal all day and my ass pregnant no heels for me today.

It's actually @2 in the evening now and Haylie just finished sewing my new wig on and I love it so much. Mama got her some fire red going on okay and she just finished beating my face for today too and i'm slaying okay.

 Mama got her some fire red going on okay and she just finished beating my face for today too and i'm slaying okay

" Thanks, girl I'm slaying the hell out of my look okay," Lexie said looking at herself.

"You're welcome boo but no bad blood or anything but my Saints going crush these Giants boo," Haylie said.

" As if bitch my fiance/baby daddy going show your team, okay we taking home that Superbowl this year," Lexie said.

" Whatever I'll see you later on when my team get this win," Haylie said.

" I'll see you after we beat yall on yall home tariff okay," Lexie said flipping her new hair.

" Okay girl bye with your crazy self," Haylie said.

" Bye boo," Lexie said kissing on the cheek before walking her out.

Once I walked Haylie out the house I went upstairs and started getting ready. I decided to put on this yellow oranges type dress. After I had that on I added my jean jacket and my white sneakers. I looked in the mirror and I was loving my fire red hair.

My outfit was on point and my hair and makeup. Now yall know my favorite thing is my jewelry so I have add that. I decided to put on my gold Rolex with my diamonds and my Chain with Odell's initial.

My new Wedding ring never comes off so I just looked at it shining on my finger. I was snapped out from looking at my ring when Jazzy walked into the room. I looked up and smiled to see what Jazzy wanted.

 I looked up and smiled to see what Jazzy wanted