Chapter 39

Lexie's Pov

Today is the day I get to go home. I have been in this hospital for three days now. My stomach is almost back on flat flat I give it month. Thank god I didn't have any fat babies. Odell is currently sleeping so I decided to get up and get dress and get twins ready.

He was pretty much up with them all night so I could sleep. The family still in Los Angeles because it's summer now. Odell's mom and dad are actually at our house and not hotel anymore. My parents are staying with my brother and my sister and her husband at my house too along with Maria.

I quietly crawled out of bed and walked in the bathroom. I started the shower up and got inside and got cleaned up. Once that was done I got out and just pulled my real hair into sleek high ponytail. After I did that I put the outfit on I had sat out last night.

Which was just some Nike tights and black sports bra. Once I had that on I put my grey shirt on over it and my matching Nike shoes. For makeup I decided to do none but add some lipgloss and mascara. I'm going home with my babies for first time I'm not over doing it.

Once that was done I just opened up my suitcase and put all my stuff back in it

Once that was done I just opened up my suitcase and put all my stuff back in it. When that was finished I rolled my suitcase out and sat next to door. I walked over to twins and both of them were still sleeping peacefully but we going home today. I reached and gently picked Bentley up because he's not the fussy one Barbie is.

" Hey mama baby," Lexie said kissing Bentley cheek.

Once I had Bentley I sat him on the bed and unwrapped him out his blanket. When I did that he started stretching my poor baby. I leaned down and kissed his chubby little cheek. After I went and wet one of his wash clothes with warm water.

Then I came back and took his hospital clothes off and wiped him down. After I did that I took his baby lotion and rubbed him all over and made sure he was smelling good.

He smile at me because I guessed he liked. Once that was done I put his new diaper on and started putting his clothes on. He was such good baby for me it didn't take long at all.

After he was dress and ready go home I sat him back in his little bed. Once that was done I walked over to Barbie and picked her up. She didn't cry thank god so I laid her down on bed and unwrapped her out her blanket.

I took her clothes off gently then I walked in bathroom and wet her wash cloth. When I came back I whipped her down and then I covered her in baby lotion.

I took tiny bit of coconut oil and put in her hair. I forgot put some in Bentley hair so I walked over and rubbed bit in his hair. Once that was done I started putting her clothes on and the crying started.

" Be quiet baby girl I'm just putting your clothes on mama," Lexie said kissing her cheek.

She still was screaming murder and eventually she woke her dad up. Although by then I just had finished putting her socks on. I picked her up and rocked her in my arms until she was quiet.

" You got her," Odell asked.

" No take her so I can pack up their stuff. The sooner we get home the better," Lexie said.

" You super mom already huh Bentley already dress too look you mama," Odell said pecking her lips.

" Thanks baby Bentley just so calm but her she scream like someone be killing her," Lexie said while packing stuff up.

" Trust me I know who think be keeping me up all night," Odell asked.

Odell and I talked as I packed all our stuff and then the nurse came in. She checked me out and made sure I was good and then she check babies. Everything checked out so she gave me the discharge papers.

I signed them then it was time to go home. Odell took all the bags and stuff down to car already. While he was putting last of our stuff in car I was putting my babies in their car seat. I put Bentley in his car seat first and snapped him in. After he was in I grabbed Barbie car seat and sat on bed next to Bentley.

I just love Barbie car seat so much she got so much customized stuff. I kissed her little cheek and I sat her inside her car seat. I snapped her into the car seat and when I looked up I saw Odell and the nurse walking in. I'm just happy to be getting home to my house.

 I'm just happy to be getting home to my house