Chapter 33

Lexie's Pov

Once I pulled up to the hospital I didn't have stop at front desk thank god. Offset had already texted me which floor and the room. When I got their I knocked on the door then I walked inside.

" About time you get here he getting on my nerves," Cardi said.

" Girl calm your little self down your hormones out wack," Lexie Said laughing.

" Don't take his side your my sister not his one," Cardi said.

" Hey y'all what's up," Hennessy said walking in room.

" Bitch you took all day too," Cardi said.

" I was coming from my girlfriend house I'm here now tho okuuurtt," Hennessy Said.

" Hi Ms. Cephus I'm doctor Nail and it seams that your only three centimeters dilated. I suggest you and your company get comfortable you going be here all night," the doctor said.

After the doctor said that I walked outside and called Odell. He was still in meeting anyways so I just told him call me when he gets out.

Cardi Pov Next Day

I have been in labor for 36 hours now and I'm tired as hell. I was dilating so slow they wanted to give me C section but I refused. Lexie, Hennessy and Odell stayed overnight. I tired make Lexie go home because she pregnant to but she said no.

Odell being the good fiancé he is he stayed with her. It's now @3 p.m. in the afternoon and I just reached 9 centimeters. Odell, Lexie and Hennessy no longer here. They all left around @11 to go shower eat and come back.

The doctor said it was time for me start pushing but I sent. Hennessy and Lexie quick text and told them that Kulture will be here when they get back. Once I did that Offset took my phone and I started pushing either everything in me.

It took about four hard pushes. Until I heard cry. On July 12 Kulture Lexie Cephus was born. She was exactly seven pounds six ounces. Head full of hair and beautiful healthy baby girl.

Lexie Pov

Odell and I had just finished eating when Cardi text us and said that the baby was here. I was so excited Odell and I left right after I got text and headed to the hospital.

When I got there we went to new room number Cardi texted us. When we got in there it was just Cardi holding the baby. I almost wanted to fall to pieces. Omg, she is really here I thought to myself.

" Lexie Odell y'all wanna hold her," Cardi asked.

" Me first but let me wash my hands," Lexie Said.

Once I washed and dried my hands I grabbed her from Cardi. Omg, she was so beautiful with her little pink self.

" What's her name," Lexie asked.

" Kulture Lexie Cephus," Offset said.

" Omg y'all named her after me," Lexie said smiling.

" I mean you are my best friend what greater thing could I have done. Plus Offset and I decided we want you and Odell to be her godparents. Along with Quavo and Sza," Cardi said.

" So you guys wanna be her godparents," Offset asked.

" Of course," Odell said.

" Yes it would be an honor," Lexie Said.

After that Odell held her and then Hennessy showed up. We took turns passing her back and forward and taking pictures with her. Although we can't post them can't let celebrity kids out so early. People is so rude and judgemental.

Couple hours later Odell and I had left because we going back L.A. His shoes get released tomorrow and it's time for me stop traveling until after I give birth. Although on way out we ran into Quavo and Sza and Cardi moms. That's going to be one spoiled baby.