Chapter 62

Lexie's Pov

Odell and I hung out the whole day with the family. Now it's time for the turn up which is the club. His parents are watching twins and we see them tomorrow. I booked us hotel room for tonight because he can't end his birthday without taste of my cake. Plus I got couple more surprise for Odell at the club.

His girl ain't no lame she got more than one gift up her selves

His girl ain't no lame she got more than one gift up her selves. Once I was dress I walked downstairs and told everyone bye. I kissed my babies then me and Odell walked out the door. We wiping the Ferrari tonight because that's what daddy wanna drive. While he was leaning on the car waiting on me I took picture and posted it to gram.

 While he was leaning on the car waiting on me I took picture and posted it to gram

Once I did that I walked over to the passenger side of the car and got in. After I was in Odell got in on the driver side and we took off to the club. On the way to club I was texting to make sure my next surprise was in order and it was. After I finished that I looked up from my phone and saw we were pulling up in front of the club.

Odell parked and then he came helped me out the car. The paparazzi cameras was flashing we posed for couple then we walked in the club. Once we got in the club the DJ already came on mic acting ass and fool.

" The Birthday boy in the building Odell Beckham Jr with his leading lady and my boss Lexie Liberty Westbrooks," the DJ said.

Automatically the crowd started going crazy. Little did they know I was about turn up with them. Odell and I got up to vip section and his mouth dropped. Yup I know I'm the best wife in this bitch okay.

" What y'all doing here," Odell asked dabbing Jamel up.

" You didn't think I was going miss my best friend birthday did you," Jamal said laughing.

" Hell Yeah I didn't think Lawriece let off that easy. How my new nephew Jamarion doing," Odell asked.

" He good two months big as hell waiting meet you and his cousins," Jamel said.

" Yo D Happy Birthday Dog," Adam said dabbing him up.

" Thanks," Odell said.

Odell's Pov