Chapter 46

Lexie's Pov

I just finished taking hot shower. When I got out I wrapped my towel around me and got started on my hair. I just decided to put up in sexy sleek high ponytail. After I had that done I got started on my makeup.

My makeup took exactly twenty minutes to finish and once that was done I walked out my bathroom and into my closet. I dropped the towel and slipped on pair lace panties and matching bra. Once I had that on I decided to put on this white tank top and I added my yellow and white blazer over it with the matching pants.

I looked in the mirror and I was slaying so I decided to go and add my jewelry. Which were my gold Rolex and my diamond necklace. My ring forever shining and that never comes off just setting my outfit off. This is Fashion Nova set I have on that was designed by me I love myself but I love my kids more.

After that was on I went and grabbed my white red bottoms and put on my feet. My outfit was now complete so I walked out the closet to see Odell and the twins all were sleep in the bed. I just shook my head and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs I grabbed my briefcase and my phone and walked outside.

I'm cute and I don't have anyone to take my picture so I leaned my phone against the flower pot and set to take my picture. Once it did I picked my phone back up and my pictures were so cute. I just decided to post one and then I walked to my garage to leave and go pick up my sister.

After I did that I walked into the garage and tried to decide which car I wanted to drive today

After I did that I walked into the garage and tried to decide which car I wanted to drive today. Odell and I kind of went crazy when we went car shopping and couldn't decide. Therefore we got every car we looked at and wanted then more.

We have like twenty cars now no joke but I don't care I love all my cars. We have fifty parking lot garage anyway. I decided to drive my yellow Lamborghini truck today the Urus. We have two Lamborghini trucks but I picked the yellow one because it matches my outfit.

Once I was in the truck I sat my briefcase on the passenger seat then I started the car up

Once I was in the truck I sat my briefcase on the passenger seat then I started the car up. After I started my car up I pulled out of my garage and headed to my brother house. Lora has been staying with Lucus since the whole issue came to be with her baby daddy.

*** I changed Lora character because I needed someone who dresses more and had more pictures welcome Lora 2.0 *****

0 *****