Chapter 56

Jamel Pov

When it's not football season I'm in full daddy mood. Taking care of my kids making sure they good. Going to their games and being their number one supporter. Being father is big thing in my life especially when it's off season. My kids stay with me full time when it's off season.

I don't get see them that much when it's football season because of me traveling so much. That's why I always make sure support them when I'm not working. Lawriece has been adapting okay to my life style I guest. You know my sister Riley and my daughter Mariah stay with me full time.

Although I don't think Lawriece use to full Davis house. It's me my three kids and my baby sister. Plus it's hectic with everyone in my house being athletic.

It's no longer football season but my boys play basketball too. Riley is All star Cheerleader and Mariah is dancer. I was snapped out of my thought by Lawriece calling my name.

" What baby," Jamel asked walking downstairs.

" I think my water broke," Lawriece said.

" You sure it's not false alarm like before," Jamel asked.

" Jamel don't play with me right now," Lawriece said.

" I'm not I'm just saying you over reaction sometimes," Jamel said.

" Jamel take me to hospital before I knock you the hell out," Lawriece said rolling her eyes.

" Fine I hope your water really broke because these hormones in your system need to go," Jamel said grabbing his keys.

" Shut up," Lawriece said hitting Jamel up side his head.

Lawriece Pov Three Day's Later

I gave birth three days ago to my son Jamarion Mycell Nelson. He was born October 3 and he was 7 pounds 9 ounces. Jamel and I have just got home for first time since I gave birth. The kids aren't here their with Jamel's aunt but they be here soon.

This will be all the kids first time meeting their new sibling and his sister meeting her new nephew. Mariah was so happy to be big sister and she was extremely happy she still the only girl. I don't blame her tho her dad treats her like queen. Jamel and I was on couch and he was holding Michael when we heard voices.

" Riece back," Mariah screamed.

" Hey baby girl," Lawriece said hugging her.

After that everyone walked in living room and it was very heart touching moment. The kids all got to meet their new sibling and Lawriece has officially became baby mama four. What drama is around the corner for her ?