Chapter 58

Lexie's Pov

When Odell left out the room I started thinking. He's right if it's not work and the kids or what I want I don't care. I haven't been thinking about him that much. Plus I barely have anything done for the wedding. I think I just need to explain that to him and what's going on.

Why I'm acting the way I'm acting so I decided to go find him. Although first I called Morgan and told her to cancel the photoshoot. After that was done I went looking for Odell. I check the lobby, the bar, but eventually I found him by the pool on his phone.

" Can we talk," Lexie asked.

Odell didn't answer her.

" Dell I'm sorry I canceled the photoshoot so can we please talk," Lexie asked sitting down next to him on lawn chair.

" I'm listening," Odell said putting his phone up.

" One I'm sorry but baby I'm new this okay. I feel bad when I do something outside of work our taking care of the kids," Lexie said.

" Why tho Lexie I understand you new to this but you shouldn't feel bad. You still have to take time for yourself and us. Plus it's okay to turn some work things down ever now and then. You don't literally have to do everything," Odell said.

" Don't feel like it, I like doing everything. Although I guess every now and then I could put work on the back burner just little.

At least until I finish planning this wedding of the year and giving you all the love and affection I haven't been. I'm sorry Dell,"Lexie Said smiling at him.

" You so cheesy but I love your big head self and I accept your apology. Not to many times Lexie Liberty Westbrooks apologizes. Now tell me about this wedding of the year you about to plan," Odell said pulling Lexie on to his lap.

" Well first of all I still got work stuff to do just couple little things I have take care of. Although right after I finish that I'm be on to our wedding stuff. Don't knock me I got couple things done already," Lexie said.

" Like what," Odell asked.

" Like ....... Nothing," Lexie said laughing.

" Exactly," Odell said laughing.

" So where you wanna get married at," Lexie asked.

" I don't really care as long as I get to see you walk down that isle," Odell said kissing her neck.

" Oh really but you was just on my ass about planning it," Lexie Said laughing.

" Yeah I'm help with anything but that baby girl," Odell said.

" Is it wrong I don't wanna share you with twins you was my daddy first after all," Lexie said turning around on his lap and facing him.

" Don't worry you still daddy big baby," Odell said smacking her ass.

" Whatever's so since we alone for four days what we doing today," Lexie asked.

" I don't know but I'm hungry let's go eat and then do something after," Odell said pecking her lips.

" Okay let's do that," Lexie said.

We decided to go eat and enjoy the rest of our day. Which pretty much turned out to be amazing day. Odell even took picture of me and posted it to the gram.

 Odell even took picture of me and posted it to the gram