Ch 8.April/13/2009

"If you could Hannah, I'd like you to wear this." Stefano said as he laid out a blue dress, black tights and heels.

"Oh my god. I get to wear the Emily Lewis limited edition dress? I was supposed to get one but they sold out so fast. I don't know how Valeria got one, but she didn't deserve it." Hannah said before she started changing. Her words started infuriating Stefano. He had to use all of his strength to stay calm. He took deep breaths as he turned his focus on the bottle of Ketamine. He put the bottle back as soon as he was sure that he had enough in the syringe. He heard the door open and he quickly held the syringe behind his back. Stefano could sense slight traces of flirting as Hannah walked up to him. He started getting a little uncomfortable as she ran her hands up his chest and down his shoulders.

"Ms. Hannah-" Stefano said before Hannah rested a finger on his lips.

"I know why you wanted me to come here. You want me here for more than just modeling, don't you." She said flirtatiously as she pulled him closer to her. Stefano knew that things were getting out of hand.

"Ms. Hannah-" He said before Hannah rested her finger against his lips again.

"You don't need to say anything. You let me take it from here." She said as she placed her hand way too close for comfort. Stefano's mind was in panic. He needed to do something and do it fast.

"You're nervous. I can tell that you never had a girl treat you right. I'll change that." Hannah said before she immediately kissed him catching him off guard. He quickly pulled his lips away from hers and wrapped his arms around her tightly before he put the syringe in her neck and injected the drug. He felt a wave of relief as she fell asleep.

"Thank god that's over." He said as he wiped Hannah's kiss off his lips in disgust.

"That was too close. Hopefully this slut doesn't give me anymore problems." Stefano thought to himself as he carried her to his studio.

"Dam you! Hold still!" Stefano shouted as he tried to bind Hannah to a chair. He didn't get enough ketamine in Hannah to keep her unconscious long enough. She woke up in the chair before he could tie her down. She was making things difficult.

"Let me go!" She shouted before she managed to get one arm out of the rope. She hit the right side of his face making him turn away and grunt from the sudden sharp pain from his eye. He looked back at the chair to see Hannah gone. He grabbed his dagger and followed the sound of Hannah's footsteps.

"You're beginning to annoy me Ms. Hannah." Stefano said as he turned a corner. He could hear her breathing. She couldn't see anything in the studio. She quickly hid under a table.

"This isn't hide and seek." Stefano said. He was getting closer.

"Why are you doing this?" She shouted. Stefano smiled. The last thing this girl should be doing in this situation, is make noise of any kind. He decided to play along.

"I have many reasons: I like to make my art this way, it is what I see as beauty, and above all, I don't appreciate people getting away with causing harm to anyone I care about." Stefano said as he continued to follow the sound of Hannah's breathing.

"I didn't hurt anyone." She replied. Stefano laughed a little.

"Then what's with the cut on Ms. Valeria's forehead?" Stefano asked eagerly waiting for her response.

"She should be the one here, not me. She deserved that cut." She replied with slight anger. Stefano felt his anger rise at her words. He got even more frustrated when Hannah came out of her hiding place and started running. He let out a frustrated sigh before going after her.