CH. 34???/???/2017

After a long chase, Stefano caught the girl in the warehouse. He teleported her somewhere safe away from the creatures that wandered the streets. He looked out a window and saw the man approaching the entrance. He teleported away for a moment to calm down. He could hear the man's communicator turn on. It slowly faded from static to music. It was a song that was close to his heart. He looked back after teleporting close to the entrance and saw the man coming around a corner. He sighed and continued to walk out of the warehouse before teleporting to the top of a crate.

"Hey, you! The girl where is she?" The man asked. Stefano turned around to look at him before teleporting away. He wandered the streets for a while hoping that Aperture would end him. But he also doubted it.

"Why can't he just die?" Stefano thought to himself before he teleported to the town hall. He could hear, in the distance, static turning into music. He looked back and saw the man following him. He sighed and continued to walk towards the town hall. He took out a picture with a note and pinned it to the head of a dead soldier before he disappeared and teleported into the building.

He walked from one room to the next thinking about the girl who was the core. He remembered him and Valeria talking about names.

"Colombina. If we had a daughter, we wanted to name her Colombina. It's a beautiful name. You would have been a brilliant mother Valeria. You always had a heart like one." He said as he entered a room with glass boxes of art. He looked up at the soldier he killed that he trapped in a box as the soldier was falling from the balcony. He smiled before he walked into and down the hall. He walked into a room and saw a familiar picture. The first picture he did with Emily Lewis. He walked over and looked up at the picture.

"I was right you know. If you didn't argue with me about my art then you would still be alive. If you didn't tell me that my art was worthless and belonged in a dumpster, then you would still be acting." Stefano said before he ran his fingers across her forehead.

"Seeing your face almost makes me nauseous. Your limited edition dresses were popular, but it never looked good on you. Mia amore Valeria however, she was perfect. I would rather see her face than yours, or anyone's face for that matter." He finished as he scratched Emily's face off of the picture before he heard the door of the entrance open. He smirked sinisterly before he continued to walk into the next room.

Although the man looked a lot like Jack, he had a different name. Sebastian Castellanos. Stefano stood and took pictures of him to examine him. Sebastian had better composition and was more photogenic. Stefano knew that Sebastian would be great for his art. Sebastian eventually made it to the room where the emitter was. Stefano could hear him activate it. He carefully opened the doors and focused his camera. He took the picture just as Sebastian was turning around to shoot Stefano. Stefano smirked a little as he lowered his camera. Sebastian wasn't going anywhere. Stefano walked into the picture and managed to remain calm and proper.

"You've been searching for me for so long, so I have come." Stefano said as he calmly walked towards Sebastian.

"But wait, it's not me you seek is it. No, it's the girl. I should be offended." He said as he looked at Sebastian. He looked away from him to get his temper back under control.

"But how can I be?" Stefano finished before looking at him. Stefano paused for a moment.

"You're not the only person who wants her power. There is another, one far more deserving. One who could offer rewards you could never imagine." Stefano said as he walked around Sebastian and stood in front of him face to face.

"So sorry, but you have been outbid." Stefano finished before bringing his dagger straight for Sebastian's eye. He suddenly stopped. Every bit of his mind was screaming at him to kill Sebastian. Sebastian's resemblance to Jack was unquestionable. It was as if Jack had a twin or a doppelgänger. It made Stefano mad just looking at him. He wanted to kill him, yet he couldn't get himself to kill him right there. He turned Jack into art, but it wasn't perfect.

"Fear, radiates from you." Stefano said as he made a cut on the side of Sebastian's face. It gave him enough satisfaction to let Sebastian live a while longer.

"It's beautiful, but not yet finished." Stefano said as he moved his dagger away from Sebastian's face.

"I am Stefano. And now you are my art." He finished before walking away. He disappeared just as Sebastian was freed from the picture.

"Son of a bitch!" Sebastian shouted making Stefano smile a little more. Sebastian woke her up. His beautiful and only sculpture.